Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's doing what this weekend?

Who's doing what this weekend?

Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's doing what this weekend?

Its Friday night here is the UK and the weather is starting to turn cold, although I think this weekend has been forcast fine.

For those in Australia already, Im sure the sun will be shining, and those still in the UK, or even those in other places around the world the question is what do you all have planned for this weekend?

Me, I have several house viewings so its cleaning and preparing for potential buyers, fingers crossed.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:39 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who's doing what this weekend?

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Its Friday night here is the UK and the weather is starting to turn cold, although I think this weekend has been forcast fine.

For those in Australia already, Im sure the sun will be shining, and those still in the UK, or even those in other places around the world the question is what do you all have planned for this weekend?

Me, I have several house viewings so its cleaning and preparing for potential buyers, fingers crossed.
Congrats on your 1000th post , i'm workin all week end !
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:46 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

its bloody freezing tonight and i have got central heating on full throttle!!! we have a viewing tomorrow but we are seriously consdering renting our house out ang leaving as soon as(fingers crossed) visas hit the mat!!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:46 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off, seeing a mate who has moved to Winchester tomorrow for lunch. In morning out on mountain bike for a few messy miles (first time in years I'm starting to like the weather, strange I normally like it hot and sunny).

Sunday: some revision and some more excercise.

Spoke to a mate in Sydney a couple of hours ago, sozzled and just back from a strip club, his having a whale of a time at the mo, naughty boy.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

What weekend?? Ours is just finishing off.

1st day of the week for us tomorrow so back to work for hubby and back to sorting kids, cleaning, cooking etc for me. Oh what fun but then I get my weekends sooner than you don't I?

Cheers,
Paula
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:53 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

I'm staying in2night, and gona do a bit of last minute shopping 2moro, then my little cousins are coming over to my dads 2moro night and we are having a chinese then sunday I have a family get together with my mums family then chilling out on monday and fly home on tuesday.

All pretty un exciting for the last weekend of my holiday really

Kala
Old Oct 14th 2005, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Heathertoes will become famous soon enoughHeathertoes will become famous soon enough

Me & hubby have been banished to the back room as the eldest has a friend for a sleep over and they are playing on the X Box. They have just gone to pick up a take away and a DVD - with Dad in charge I shudder to guess what they are going to come back with And I have a bag of goodies for them with enough sugar and additives to keep them awake all night Little one is all upset as she can't join the big boys - so diplomat hat is being worn again. I think I need a

This friend is also moving away from home - to where the air is cleaner, life is better and cheaper - except they are going north to a Scottish Isle! where the rain horizontal. I'm glad we're going South!

Then the rest of the weekend will be spent dealing with an over tired 8 year old! Oh Joy
Old Oct 14th 2005, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

My house is on the market, and I will be showing it round to the massive 0 viewings I have lined up! ...
Old Oct 14th 2005, 7:30 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Well!

I'm planning on picking up a new car tomorrow (Second hand and only 21 years old )
I might do a bit of DIY to appease the wife and move the house forward. (sneaking in a little pay with the cars as well )

Sunday is going to be spent off road at Eastnor Castle enjoying the countryside and having a family picnic.

Now what's this thing about Australia?
Bye
Mark
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Out on the beer tomorrow, last time with all the lads and on Sunday watching Birmingham ( hopefully ) beat villa then out on the beer for definitely the last time with all the lads. Monday in bed all day saying i will never drink again. Darren
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:12 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Well i have my hypnotherapy exam this weekend...should be studying now!
wish me luck please... i need it :scared: Ange
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:15 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Well i have my hypnotherapy exam this weekend...should be studying now!
wish me luck please... i need it :scared: Ange
Look into my eyes don't look around the eyes look into the eyes "click " and your under
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:15 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

This weekend we will mostly be tidying the garden and watching the Moto GP from Philip Island - which is on right now and I have to say, ooohhhhh, loving those blue skies
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

I am at work at 6 in the morning!!!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:26 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Look into my eyes don't look around the eyes look into the eyes "click " and your under
hmmmmm..... sort of like that but everytime i try the direct approach i get the giggles!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.