Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whos the best for TRA ??

whos the best for TRA ??

Old Dec 27th 2006, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

robandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura about
Default whos the best for TRA ??

hi all anyone got any suggestions who would be the best agent to use for TRA applecation as i dont think mine is straight forward

im 32 from uk a quallified carpenter/joiner i done a years yts as acarpenter/joiner then a apprenticeship which i have the papers for and lasted about 3.5 years i belive it needs to be 4 years? for the tra and i carnt find anything to prove my 1 years yts any help would be much appriciated cheers
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:28 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: whos the best for TRA ??

The TRA also consider your work experience if you have not done/completed an apprenticeship, you will need to prove 6 years experience for a non electrical trade.
I did my TRA application myself so cannot recommend an agent, but if you do use an agent be carefull not to get ripped off. When you make your appliction just provide them with as much information as you can, drawings, photos, list of tools, job desriptions etc. Good Luck Neil.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:38 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

P.S. It would be worth posting this question in the OZ immigation forum.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:58 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robandkath
hi all anyone got any suggestions who would be the best agent to use for TRA applecation as i dont think mine is straight forward

im 32 from uk a quallified carpenter/joiner i done a years yts as acarpenter/joiner then a apprenticeship which i have the papers for and lasted about 3.5 years i belive it needs to be 4 years? for the tra and i carnt find anything to prove my 1 years yts any help would be much appriciated cheers
George Lombard would be my choice...
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:59 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

We used George Lombard and he was great. We started the whole application in JANUARY (tra) and by mid July we had a visa, amazing as the visa application was sent off in March so it only took 4 months and 6 months in total. We love it here!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:49 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

I would def recommend Glenn Newton he did Our TRA and he was fantastic.
He was the TRA Director for 9 Years. So he knows what he is talking about!!

Have a read of this link:
http://www.mia.org.au/profiles/newton.htm

Good Luck and best wishes with whoever you choose!