Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whos abducted PODGY !?

Whos abducted PODGY !?

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:13 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha!!!!!
This is right next to the thread about a murder in glenelg!!!!!!!!!
nearly did a double take, then realised jockney was posting a serious post!!!!!!!!!!

PP WHERE ARE YOU????????

sue
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Hello,

i'm still alive, it wasnt me murdered in Glenelg... sorry to disapoint some of you

and to the others, thanx for missing me
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:27 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
Hello,

i'm still alive, it wasnt me murdered in Glenelg... sorry to disapoint some of you

and to the others, thanx for missing me

ok fair dinkum U MAY not have been murdered but havya got an alibi !!!???
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:15 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Yeah - where's the note from your Mum?

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

OK...i'll tell the truth...i have been sulking

I failed my driving test yesterday, and to make matters worse Bill passed!!! Heres me, ex taxi company owner and driver for 14yrs, and i stuffed up!

The problem was, i kept getting mixed up with New Zealand road rules and the Oz ones. Both countries have lots of different rules to UK.

I am swotting up to go try again

:lecture: :lecture:
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Wot??..no comiserations?...no" there there poor Podgy"?... i'm a failure... no one cares...sob...sob..

Looks like i'll have to buy that bike after all
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:45 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Wot??..no comiserations?...no" there there poor Podgy"?... i'm a failure... no one cares...sob...sob..

Hard luck, Opodgy - is it expensive?

Only something like NZD30 here if you have to re-do the multiple choice and no need to wait 3 months or anything like that.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:45 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwww poor podgy! Better luck next time

As for the Most Positive Award, whos fault is it that no-one even nominated her?

Im gonna ask for a recount though, Polly got 3 votes by default cos she got the Bloke & her mate Alex to log in & vote for her as well LOL.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:49 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Well.....

Either no-one wanted to rub your nose in the fact that you screwed up, big time....

Or.....

They were too busy laughing......

Or.....

They think you'll be even more upset if you get fussed over....

Or.....

No-one gives a toss....

Or.....

They know you're not the sort to let it get to you.....

Or.....

They know you're laying it on with a trowel....

Or......

They're waiting for the punchline.....

Or.....

I'm running out of ideas, here!

Never mind, Podgers! You'll ACE it next time! It'll be FULL MARKS next time! You can do it, girl! Go get 'em!!!

Blimey! I'm worn out, now!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Thankyou...my ego is now suitably soothed...

i was a bit deflated, but i coped. The worst part is having to lie with a smug, smartarse kiwi who got it right first time ...B$%&%&&$D!!!

I donthave to legally get one till i got my residency, but i aint letting smartypants get one over me. I going back tomorrow..

It cost $21 each time, so i think i can afford a few more attempts...
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 7:41 am
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou...my ego is now suitably soothed...

i was a bit deflated, but i coped. The worst part is having to lie with a smug, smartarse kiwi who got it right first time ...B$%&%&&$D!!!

I donthave to legally get one till i got my residency, but i aint letting smartypants get one over me. I going back tomorrow..

It cost $21 each time, so i think i can afford a few more attempts...

Hey Podgy

Is this the written exam you are talking about? Do you need to do a practical test in SA?

Good luck next time
Theresa
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 7:44 am
WBB

i always said men are the best drivers

better luck next time podgester.

Old Feb 4th 2004, 1:16 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Bump!

So, how did it go today?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I passed!!...

i didnt want to make excuses for my failure before, but this time i decided not to take my diabetes meds, or eat anything before going for fear of it making me woolly headed like the other day...it worked!!!

What a relief... how embarrassing
Old Feb 4th 2004, 4:40 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

this time i decided not to take my diabetes meds, or eat anything before going for fear of it making me woolly headed like the other day...it worked!!!
Congrats.

I take it you won't ever be taking diabetes meds or eating before driving then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.