Reload this Page >

Whoops, weve been told off!!!!!

Wikiposts

Whoops, weve been told off!!!!!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:08 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by vicky o
What does she mean, she'll let you off this time. Does she expect you to apply again???
lol vicky o

We do not intend on going through all of this again if we can help it.

Lisa x
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:36 am
earlswood

Originally posted by Billabong
PetenLisa,

We did exactly the same thing and our case officer didn't bat an eyelid.

In addition, our 11 year old did not have xrays either and they haven't been asked for (fingers crossed)

Sounds like you case officer got out of bed the wrong way
Husband you are reeaally loosin the plot!!!!

You took our 11 yr old into the xray room while I was havin' me blood test!!!!

Sorry guys but billabong has been doin all sorts of strange things this week including ruining a whole wash by leaving his fountain pen in his shirt pocket

Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:41 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene
gosh i hope not:scared:

being a bit picky isnt she, loads of people do their meds and send them in unrequested never heard anything like this before

arlene
Arlene,

I can only hazard a guess that that particular case officer wasn't impressed that she had to come back to that case later on as the unrequested medicals were incomplete. That's the risk of doing things the DIY and unrequested route - that you miss out something and have the misfortune of getting a fussy case officer.

Peter
Old Apr 8th 2004, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

Either way, you're one step closer to getting that visa, good luck and keep us posted....and keep smiling!!!!!!