Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who'd be a plumber?

Who'd be a plumber?

Old Feb 25th 2004, 2:04 am
WBB

another point to note with a bounced cheque is that the bank will return it to you and you can pay it in again and again each time you will be costing the person who wrote the cheque about a £20 fee.

i had this happen to me on ebay when i sold an item for £100 and the cheque bounced, i never got my stuff back or the money but i presented the cheque 3 times before the muppet cancelled it and therefore cost him another £20 cancellation fee.

i know this is a different ball game and the cheque is for a larger amount but it might be handy to know.

Old Feb 25th 2004, 3:01 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I got done on Ebay too!!! some BARSTARD called David Hart, I won a auction for a computer sent a cheque for £350 which he cashed......but no compy ever turned up.
He blaimed Parcel force and claimed to have a reciept for sending it, they deny any knowledge of course, got police and office of trading standards involved AND he conned about a hundred other "MUGS" noone ever got their money back.

THE NOGOOD BARSTARD

Last edited by paulf; Feb 25th 2004 at 3:05 am.