Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who are the youngest people moving to Oz?

View Poll Results: Who are the youngest people moving to Oz?
18-25
9.24%
25-35
48.74%
35-45
40.34%
45-55
3.36%
55+
2.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Who are the youngest people moving to Oz?

Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

pipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nice
Talking Who are the youngest people moving to Oz?

Just wondered how old are people that are applying?? Bit rude to ask age i know but i am a nosey person.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:03 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who are the youngest people moving to Oz?

Hi not sure if this helps but i'm 27 Kate is 23
the kids Emily 5 and Luke 3

Lew
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

I was 24 when we started thinking about it and JUST 26 when we arrived!
I'm getting oooooooooooooolllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddd dd....
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Disco01 will become famous soon enoughDisco01 will become famous soon enough

I'm 29 and the O/H is 25.... We started looking into going two years ago.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:44 pm
Got Visa

hopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nice

I am 40 , hubby is 39 and the kids are 14 and 16. We are hopefully going in two years time ... arrrrhhhh i will be 42 then
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Disco01
I'm 29 and the O/H is 25.... We started looking into going two years ago.
im 24 and OH is 26 - we leave in 12 days oh.. my... god!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Im 35yrs been thinking about it for 7 years now,been for 4 weeks,a year and recently for 3 months to oz and i have finally started the ball rolling,getting stuff together for tra,hope i pass then go for the visa after that.Just wish i had done it back then,as its not getting any better as in fees and points.

Some people go without even been there before i have been all over oz and checked it out during that year and also had a go working in my trade,so i know what to expect.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Well I'm 30 and my Oh Richie is 25,

Hoping to move over begining of 2008 (fingers crossed )
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
Well I'm 30 and my Oh Richie is 25,

Hoping to move over begining of 2008 (fingers crossed )
I am 40 OH 42 and kids 17, 14, 11 and 6yrs. Hope to be in Adelaide for Xmas, fingers crossed also for all of us.

helen and the gang
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Im 30 tomorrow and the mrs is 27. Wow 30 tomorrow im getting old
Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

I'm 26 been wanting to go since I was 22 though! got a 457 but applying for perm visa next year when I have enough work experience! I'm flying in 2 weeks and very very excited
Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Im 30 tomorrow and the mrs is 27. Wow 30 tomorrow im getting old
Happy birthday for tomorrow or should I say today? anyway 30 is NOT old! it can't possibly be coz i'm only a few years off!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:33 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Well I'm (f) 37 and OH is 38 and kids are 13,11,7&6. Looks like my youngest IS the youngest so far!! LOL
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Don't think we qualify.....I am 39 and my husband 55......!!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

pipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nicepipxh is just really nice

all age ranges are great thanks but please dont stop ppl we need more to fill up the poll

thanks in advance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.