Who will you support?

Who will you support?

Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:03 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

coc oen

Is that what Welsh women get?
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by bondipom
coc oen

Is that what Welsh women get?
yes it bigger than a Sais (English)p*nis

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Look you started this calling scotland a nothing country... like I said be prepared for an attack, arrogance is Englands downfall
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Great stuff here from Bondi and Ceri. Keep it up. Best thing for days.

This forum is dead these days - I've had more laughs at a funeral.
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:10 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

[P.s .. I love you really... it's nice to have a fight, pretty boring around here without PB... another English monarchy git!

I love fighting with you half breeds English

Last edited by Ceri; Sep 10th 2003 at 5:13 am.
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Ceri

I love ... you ... English

(unimportant words removed)
Never thought I'd see this day, Ceri.
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:15 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by Wilf
Never thought I'd see this day, Ceri.
god are you a pollie... stop deleting my words in between!
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

god, are you in!

(small amount of unimportant editing)
Ceri, whilst I am flattered, I am a very old man and am very happily married. My wife is also a ready match for any woman and she hates to see anyone else "sniffing round", so you must desist from this stuff, charming as it is.

Best wishes, Wilf
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:19 am
Y Ddraig Goch

I'd like to know what he his holding in his picture.. lol, sorry

Is it a fish, is it a whiting.. lol. call that a fish... what is it by the way ... I can't see.. your pic is too small...

Do you want to see what the welsh in Aus can catch.. lol
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:21 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by Wilf
Ceri, whilst I am flattered, I am a very old man and am very happily married. My wife is also a ready match for any woman and she hates to see anyone else "sniffing round", so you must desist from this stuff, charming as it is.

Best wishes, Wilf

Uhh .. sorry dear , I have a wrinkly of my own... although he's only in his late 30's.

Although I must admit I find the older man attractive... I can kill 'em" lol
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Uhh .. sorry dear , I have a wrinkly of my own... although he's only in his late 30's.

Although I must admit I find the older man attractive... I can kill 'em" lol

I am more early 40s (1940s). A classic in its day but you just can't get the parts any more.

All the best, Wilf
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:29 am

It is a 20 kg dolphin fish. It is the first time and last time I have ever been fishing. I spent the 5 hours in the boat puking up every15 minutes. When the others were landing it I was puking off the otherside of the boat.

It was caught about 10 kms east off Palm Beach, Sydney.
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:31 am

Half breeds eh. I hear that pure breeds have genetic problems.
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:34 am
Y Ddraig Goch

I have done a Welsh bird and she would disagree with you. Maybe I am an exception but I haven't been out checking my fellow countrymen's size.

Maybe you should put up a vote on who is the best endowed.

My comments about the Scots were designed to provoke. Any arrogance from the English is either provocation or insecurity about the decline of our nation. Hence my emigration from England.

I am perfectly aware that England is a nation in decline and my comments are for good sport.

For more provokation

At least I am from a nation that can be arrogant.
\\

Sorry love you can stick your monarchy up your ass and your so called principality title(what an insult!). You forget we as in Wales are only part of the uk because of invasion.. we did not sign the act of union (hence us NOT being being on the jack)...

What gives you the right to put down the other nations.. maybe because your lot are 50 million plus of the UK... where Wales is only 2.9. get real

long live owain Glyndwr.

Lovely man

you forget ... the true Britons led to the mountains at the time of roman invasion

Sorry you may be in the majority of the UK... pitty you are speaking a germanic language!

Last edited by Ceri; Sep 10th 2003 at 5:42 am.
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:38 am
Y Ddraig Goch

I have done a Welsh bird
says it all really "done" my gawd you are a charming w*nker aren't you..
I feel sorry for your wife, or future wife
Old Sep 10th 2003, 5:42 am

You are mistaken if you think I am a monarchist. I have free speech and I sometimes get amusement winding people up with it.

If the Welsh got off their arses they could fully devolve from the UK. Fact is they carry on voting for Blair.

What was the reason for you emigrated from Wales?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.