Who remembers NewstartNZ?

Wikiposts

Who remembers NewstartNZ?

Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:33 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who remembers NewstartNZ?

Yes it was me. Had to hang my head in shame and come back as Don after a couple of alcohol fumed posts (now deleted).

But was NewstartNZ such a bad lad?

Anyone who remembers something positive about NewstartNZ, say it now...
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i must admit i don't bother trying to work out who the bloody hell these multiple persona are...

why can't everyone just use their real names?? -I just mark them down as a tad 'sad' and read on...

cheers

richard

Last edited by r.bartlett; Aug 3rd 2003 at 6:58 am.
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who remembers NewstartNZ?

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Yes it was me. Had to hang my head in shame and come back as Don after a couple of alcohol fumed posts (now deleted).

Before my time..

I did have a look back when you mentioned it before but you said all the good stuff was deleted! Didn't you just start out under this name? It's not like all the other imposters.....or was it?

Gra..
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:59 am
Don
Banned

Well I never tried to be a multiple or an imposter, ie I just came back a few weeks later as a different user - mainly because I forgot the password! But anyone who didn't agree with NewstartNZ - no worries, I'm apologetic.
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i understand about the password thing..

i forgot my yahoo groups p.w and found i couldn't post as someone else had my email address...yes me!!!-- but would it listen??

cheers

richard
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 8:01 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by r.bartlett
i understand about the password thing..

i forgot my yahoo groups p.w and found i couldn't post as someone else had my email address...yes me!!!-- but would it listen??

cheers

richard
That's why I stick with the cresta57 Richard it's my email address as well as my yahoo groups username bad enough remembering 1 password nevermind multiple ones
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 8:33 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Don,

Just wanted to ask you a question. I have been away on holiday for a week and while I have been way you have come back to the fold with avengence. Why? Could you just not stay away any longer?
Just wondered?....
Old Aug 4th 2003, 4:50 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by cinderella
Don,

Just wanted to ask you a question. I have been away on holiday for a week and while I have been way you have come back to the fold with avengence. Why? Could you just not stay away any longer?
Just wondered?....
Well I guess you wished I had indeed stayed away a bit longer!!??

Going crazy like a spider in a fly farm, like a loony in the British Library Reading Room, like a poofter in a Bangkok Massage Parlour!

NZ, NZ, NZ!!!! Not long now - and we will be away!!!
Old Aug 4th 2003, 5:31 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Well I guess you wished I had indeed stayed away a bit longer!!??

Going crazy like a spider in a fly farm, like a loony in the British Library Reading Room, like a poofter in a Bangkok Massage Parlour!

NZ, NZ, NZ!!!! Not long now - and we will be away!!!

Not at all Don, I always enjoyed reading your posts, so was sorry you had decided to leave the forum. So glad to see you are back. Will be looking forward to reading what you have to say about life downunder.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 5:34 am
Don
Banned

Thanks Cinders and when you need an invitation to the ball I will be the first in line.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 5:38 am

Thanks Cinders and when you need an invitation to the ball I will be the first in line.

Sorry to disappoint you, but my prince has already found me. No more looking after those ugly sisters for me !!

(just 3 messy children instead)
Old Aug 4th 2003, 5:41 am
Don
Banned

Oh well. as we say in Fuji Photos: some day your prints will come.

As a father of two under-3s, can I just say, I never knew there would be as much...clearing up/ showers where I have to do the hand cleaning job.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 7:11 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

A bit before my time too, I think.

Can't understand the concept of this multi-schizo-persona thing. I'm a little dissapointed that you would stoop to this Don.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 7:19 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by chippy
A bit before my time too, I think.

Can't understand the concept of this multi-schizo-persona thing. I'm a little dissapointed that you would stoop to this Don.
Yep I was disappointed in myself too for the couple of boozy posts that got away so I thought I would just stop posting. There was a bit of a flame war going on and it got a bit heated and insulting.

But then this addictive board got the better of me and I thought a new more pleasant persona would be better. Hence 'Pleasance' - supposed to remind me not to post any nasties. (But I didn't post under 2 names at once, so not exactly schizoid, Chippers.)
Old Aug 4th 2003, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Akaubear is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember "him" from when I used to post on Usenet. I always wondered where he disappeared to....

Nicola.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.