Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who Hates Xmas? We do!

Who Hates Xmas? We do!

Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:05 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who Hates Xmas? We do!

Just had a thought - won't the Cat be pleased to see how his thread has expanded! forgot about the point of the thread for a while there!
Merry christmas
Cas
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:07 am
Cheeky

Hee, hee, heee!!!

Dont the scots know how to partay?!! I dont think they 'do' last orders?!!! lol!

I wanna go back (before we go to oz.....please )

Cheeky x
Ps Yo, ya all, you be having a merry, merry xmas!!

Originally Posted by wmoore
Been to Scotland loads of times - used to have in-laws just outside Edinburgh and I still love the city. I remember the first time I went out with 'the lads' there when I was about 18 or 19. At five-to-eleven I thought I;d better get another in before last orders, so I did. Then at about quarter past, I'm thinking that the guy hasn't called last orders yet so I'm gonna see if he'll serve me again. I go back to our 'gang' with a huge smile on because I've been served again and they just think I'm a loopy English fella. We stayed out til about 5am that night!!

Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:07 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't think 'warm' and 'Scotland' ever went in the same sentence?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:08 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Dont the scots know how to partay?!! I dont think they 'do' last orders?!!! lol!

I wanna go back (before we go to oz.....please
Sounds good to me. I think we may have to pay Edniburgh another visit before we depart the UK.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:51 am
Go Power!!!!!

Multicoloured Crocodile is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Don't usually comment when boring muppets like you try and get everyones backs up but I'm intrigued - exactly what do you do for charity then? apart from not buying and sending christmas cards to your friends and loved ones. If you have any that is.

btw. before you come back with the usual kak that you've been spouting I've raised over 15,000 quid over the past 10 years by running 25 marathons - so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it. (don't usually rabbit on about it as I don't feel I need to - but this muppet is a joke - apologies to everyone else)
To be honest, I don't think he/she was singling you out. I was enjoying this post until now. I think you're the only one actually being personal here and would like to add that I believe he/she had some interesting points whether you agree with them or not.
For the record, I'm a fence sitter on the xmas thing. Xmas is a fairly happy time for most people but it does bring with it unnecessary financial and emotional pressures.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 3:57 am
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Lathlain
This pagan festival should be banned, I say banned, with a capital x!
Obviously nobody listened. We will be observing the more biblical feast of Hannukah which even the Lord Jesus kept.

Old Dec 11th 2004, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Multicoloured Crocodile
To be honest, I don't think he/she was singling you out. I was enjoying this post until now. I think you're the only one actually being personal here and would like to add that I believe he/she had some interesting points whether you agree with them or not.
For the record, I'm a fence sitter on the xmas thing. Xmas is a fairly happy time for most people but it does bring with it unnecessary financial and emotional pressures.
Point taken...wrist duly slapped
Old Dec 11th 2004, 9:16 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Each to their own. There's no need to become agressive.
I'm very aware of the time thankyou, and I'll live my life my way.
Jeez you lot get hot under the collar

Now come on there was nothing agressive about that, just giving my option.
and would like to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Attached Thumbnails Who Hates Xmas? We do!-grinch.jpg  
Old Dec 11th 2004, 9:37 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
With respect, you've completely missed the point. We work hard too you know but charity does not begin at home - you shouldn't hide behind the so called security of such worn out cliches.

Break free and define yourself - give to charity - give to the kids this Xmas!
I would have thought that as a family man you would have taken just a little of what I've said on board without becoming aggressive.

Obviously not and the kids will suffer.
I do agree with you that Christmas should be remembered as a time for giving and every Christmas I always give a couple of presents to the Salvation Army as they always accept presents to give to children who may otherwise have nothing. I also went around the local hospital one year helping them give out presents to the kids that were stuck in hospital over Christmas, anyone who thinks they can cope with any situation should go and do that and try not to come out of there an emotional wreck.

That said I also love Christmas and enjoy spending heaps of time with my family and love the fact that my kids still believe in the magic of Christmas .....just bloody hate the queues fighting for the freshest veg etc etc in the supermarkets and the huge queues due to people thinking the shops close down for a month!!!!!

Sasha
Old Dec 11th 2004, 10:12 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snappy
just bloody hate the queues fighting for the freshest veg etc etc in the supermarkets and the huge queues due to people thinking the shops close down for a month!!!!!

Sasha
That always makes me laugh, why are you there then (or me for that matter )

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone (that was a lemonade especially for DON. xx)
Old Dec 11th 2004, 10:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
That always makes me laugh, why are you there then (or me for that matter )

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone (that was a lemonade especially for DON. xx)

Merry Xmas to you & HUP to Hevvers, hope to catch up sometime in new year but no doubt you will see Mrs B before then.

ps. Can you make her look like Angelina Jolie for Xmas ?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 10:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Merry Xmas to you & HUP to Hevvers, hope to catch up sometime in new year but no doubt you will see Mrs B before then.

ps. Can you make her look like Angelina Jolie for Xmas ?
As she was in tomb raider??? you mean you want Mrs B with a gun :scared:
Old Dec 11th 2004, 10:34 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
As she was in tomb raider??? you mean you want Mrs B with a gun :scared:

Nooooooo its ok, & would be best if you didn't say to her.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 10:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bordy
Nooooooo its ok, & would be best if you didn't say to her.
lol!! I have pm'ed you my christmas wish list (oh but don't tell sherkhan )

May i take this oppertunity to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS too
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:28 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

*Clears throat*
I think that's my line! LOL

Merry Christmas!

GG

[QUOTE=Cheeky]

Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON!!!!!
QUOTE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.