Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whiskey, where are you?

whiskey, where are you?

Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whiskey, where are you?

Have i missed something ? has whiskey gone? nice to see so many new names, but there are lots of familiar ones gone...Dotty come back.....

ellen1
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Whisky will mind me saying on her behalf that she had some bad news recently, and is just taking some time to herself because of it. She hasn't left us, but may be a little quiet for a while.

Pollyana
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:50 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

bump
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whiskey, where are you?

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
Have i missed something ? has whiskey gone? nice to see so many new names, but there are lots of familiar ones gone...Dotty come back.....

ellen1

Hello ellen,

No I haven't gone. I have taken a look, but believe it or not, not been in the mood after the funeral last Friday.
Today is the first day that I have felt as though things are getting back to normal. I will try and PM you tomorrow.

Whisky
Old Sep 24th 2003, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

so sorry whiskey, you have been such a rock to many of us on this site for so long. You take care, my thoughts are with you x

Ellen1
Old Sep 25th 2003, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: whiskey, where are you?

Originally posted by whisky
Hello ellen,

No I haven't gone. I have taken a look, but believe it or not, not been in the mood after the funeral last Friday.
Today is the first day that I have felt as though things are getting back to normal. I will try and PM you tomorrow.

Whisky
I wish you well Dear......
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Whisky
I was wondering where you had got to. I hope that you will soon be feeling better.

Debs