Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whinging Bloody Aussie

Whinging Bloody Aussie

Old Nov 23rd 2003, 2:36 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Whinging Bloody Aussie

HOLLY Valance is living in London's super-hip Notting Hill and loathing every minute of it.

Did you lot forget to bake her a cake or something?
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 2:47 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Bloody Aussie

Originally posted by Megalania
HOLLY Valance is living in London's super-hip Notting Hill and loathing every minute of it.

Did you lot forget to bake her a cake or something?
What did she say about gagging under the tap???

..."it is calculated that London water has passed through an average of seven sets of kidneys before it is drunk".
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 2:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Bloody Aussie

Originally posted by Florida_03
What did she say about gagging under the tap???

..."it is calculated that London water has passed through an average of seven sets of kidneys before it is drunk".
Huh? London: ~7M people X 7 sets of kidneys = ~49M kidneys !!! Where do they all come from?
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 2:59 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess she is not being recognised for her great talent by the locals. What will London do without her if she goes back to Melbourne?
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Love the picture, she looks like a junkie!, note the eyes, no wonder people arn't friendly, probably scared shes gonna mug em
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:22 am
Banned

After shampooing with London water filtered through 7 separate Pommie kindeys:

Thank The Heavens for Melbourne water:
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the quote ""You can give yourself cancer thinking bad thoughts about people and it's just not good."

If smoking, eating red meat, baking in the sun doesnt do you the bad thoughts will.

Bugger it I am done for.

Looking at above image - If naughty thoughts have same affect you best call the undertaker.

Last edited by karawara88; Nov 23rd 2003 at 4:28 am.
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:44 am
Banned

Originally posted by karawara88
Love the quote ""You can give yourself cancer thinking bad thoughts about people and it's just not good."

If smoking, eating red meat, baking in the sun doesnt do you the bad thoughts will.

Bugger it I am done for.

Looking at above image - If naughty thoughts have same affect you best call the undertaker.
Tobin Bros Funerals: We go the extra mile to make your funeral the most memorable of your life:
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 8:39 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Tobin Bros Funerals: We go the extra mile to make your funeral the most memorable of your life:
Karawara doesn't need any encouragement, his blood pressure is already rising along with the rising temperatures in Perth and the young women walking around scantily dressed
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 9:08 am
Banned

Originally posted by Jirrupin
Karawara doesn't need any encouragement, his blood pressure is already rising along with the rising temperatures in Perth and the young women walking around scantily dressed
When Holly Valence comes to town,
The womenfolk all hide, they hide,
When Holly Valence walks around,
The men all step aside,

Many a man would try his chance,
And many a man would fall,
The man who got Holly Valance,
He was the bravest of them all.

Old Nov 23rd 2003, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

And I bet she is smiling all over after we stuffed em at Rugby yesterday too. Whinging convict tart.
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 10:33 am
Banned

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
And I bet she is smiling all over after we stuffed em at Rugby yesterday too. Whinging convict tart.
Wow, I've heard of telepresence remote surgery but you have a remote Rugby player controller?

Never mine the water, the scrumpy has doctored your Woodpecker.
Old Nov 24th 2003, 12:02 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I've heard of telepresence remote surgery but you have a remote Rugby player controller?

Never mine the water, the scrumpy has doctored your Woodpecker.
What's the problem?

She's right, Notting Hill is a dump and most people in London are miserable.
Old Nov 24th 2003, 4:19 am
owieb

Originally posted by Jirrupin
the young women walking around scantily dressed
I knew there was another reason I came here!

Old Nov 24th 2003, 4:48 am
Banned

Eager anticipation on Notting Hill; Holly Valance's washing day:

More excitement on Notting Hill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.