Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whingeing pommie bastard

Wikiposts

whingeing pommie bastard

Old Aug 11th 2003, 8:16 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: whingeing pommie bastard

Originally posted by johanne
Is it just me but is pommie bastard just that ( a moaning pom ) or is he just sad and lonely and likes to moan and whinge about everyone and everything what a sad existance he must lead.Does he not have a kind word for no-one? Oh well must go, cos im starting to go on like the moaning fart arent i. To all out there who is looking to go to aussie go 4 it and make it the best u can, you only live once and if we all listened to pb we would all look like victor meldrew..:PARTY:
There are more posts now, whingeing about pb, than the whingeing he does in the first place.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 8:24 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by chippy
There are more posts now, whingeing about pb, than the whingeing he does in the first place.
The multiplier effect.
The Weblogging Multiplier Effect

Now a message from our Sponsor...
Old Aug 11th 2003, 8:36 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Megalania
The multiplier effect.
The Weblogging Multiplier Effect

Now a message from our Sponsor...
Yes, very true. I take that your posting was part of the'effect' and indeed my writing this perpetuates it.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Aug 11th 2003, 9:11 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by janeyray
I'ts quite funny that most of the people that moan about PB or Wilf etc etc are the ones still living in the UK???!!!
dont help these trolls ,they are quite capable on their own.... MM
Old Aug 11th 2003, 9:36 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by young_lad
Got a lot to say for yourself then younglad.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:14 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by pommie bastard
This yet again proves the worth of a Pom refugee , not made a go of it in the UK and dreaming of the easy life , good luck and God help Australia .

No i am not a pom refugee i have had the chance to have the best and worst of both countries thank-you very much, i am an aussie with dual nationality so shove that up your ringpiece pm
im sure that like everyone else here on this site was excited at the prospect of starting a new life in aussie. Why all the bitterness? if you hate it that much why didnt you come back to the uk years ago? Did your wife run off with an abo? then again if she did i cant blame her, you seem all doom and gloom there,s some words that spring to mind when i see your messages and its I DONT BELIEVE IT :PARTY: ( victor meldrew )
Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:28 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

"Blackpool scum of the earth dump"? Johann....I'm sure Wilf or PB would disagree and say that it is a sunshine mecca with tropical clear blue waters and pleasant surfing.............let's wait and see...

We know better than that don't we......it is a scum dump - although a sewer dump is closer as most of the sh*t produced in Blackpool happily finds its' way straight into the sea water......they don't tell you that on the Tourism brochure do they? Good to see you have the good sense to head back to Oz....all the best with your venture.

Rich.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:51 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Wilf
I genuinely believe this to be the case. Those on the forum who live in Oz (especially those who have been here for longer than 6 months - 1 year) are more realistic and acknowledge the truth of what is said by myself, PB, and a few others. It is those who have yet to even set foot on Oz soil/sand (and so many "experts" on the forum have not even had a holiday here! True - they had a poll a while back and they had to admit it) that build Oz up to sometrhing no country could ever deliver in the modern world. Look at the real Ozzies who post here - they are far more prepared to knock Oz and hear compliments about the UK than the poms.

Most of the future poms on this forum are so full of bull it makes you wonder why they think that Oz could be so great and so different to the rest of the world - e.g., bad/boring jobs feel good here even when you do them for years and years, you do not need to earn reasonable money here, unemployment in Oz does not hurt and is not like unemployment in the rest of the world, criminals here are "nicer" or "more friendly" and to be burgled here is better than in the UK, etc, etc.
By the same argument, why can't you accept our views about the UK? You feel that you have good reason to moan or complain about certain aspects of Australia, yet when we do the same about the UK you tell us that we are whingers who should be happy with our lot. I could throw it straight back at you and tell you to shut up, make the most of the life you chose, stop complaining, and be happy with your lot. I know that my life is what I make it. I've done very well over here, but the powers that be, hold you back from going any further. This place is going downhill, whether you want to believe it or not. I could have gone back to South Africa and had a much better lifestyle with a much better exchange rate and been a multi-millionaire as soon as I stepped off the plane. Unfortunately, we wouldn't have felt as safe. So there are more important things than money and climate. We spent two years of research and, so far, nearly three years of applying. So I think I've done my homework and there isn't much more you can tell me. I know that Australia isn't a paradise or crime free, but I know that, for me, it's better than here.

It's OK if you disagree of want to have a go at me, just make sure it's for the right reasons.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE
"Blackpool scum of the earth dump"? Johann....I'm sure Wilf or PB would disagree and say that it is a sunshine mecca with tropical clear blue waters and pleasant surfing.............let's wait and see...

We know better than that don't we......it is a scum dump - although a sewer dump is closer as most of the sh*t produced in Blackpool happily finds its' way straight into the sea water......
Rich. [/QUOTE]

This brought a smile to my face. A few years ago we took aussie friends to the lake District, which they loved, very different from W.A. Anyway on the way home we took them to Blackpool, to say they were gobsmacked is an understatement. They were so appalled that people were "atually swimming in that brown shite" and were seriously concerned that they would "glow in the effin dark after being in there" They were horrified!
:scared: Can't say as i blame them after we visited them and saw what (from south at Walpole and as far up as Shell beach) the coast of W.A had to offer
YES I KNOW it aint all beaches and barbies, its just an observation, from Oz to Uk! (from ozzies)
Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

madmancunian is an unknown quantity at this point

Look - why are you all argiung with a couple of spotty teenagers? Yes, I mean PB and Wilf. Don't be fooled by their attempted 'I am old and wise and you are young and a fool...' sort of nonsense.

One went to Aus, the other to NZ as young boys reluctantly and have hated it ever since. They have had no choice about going and that is why they spend all day on this forum banging incessantly on about 'Aus is rubbish - the UK is wonderful (because it has lots and lots of wonderful trains and fighter planes, etc, etc etc). Don't believe me - just look over the style and content of their posts - it stands out a mile.

If you like arguing/debating *ahem* with a couple of hormonally deficient young boys go ahead. It's probably best to smile and gently pat them on the hed saying 'there, there, once you grow up it will all become clear to you.."

MadM
Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:19 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
[QUOTE

We know better than that don't we......it is a scum dump - although a sewer dump is closer as most of the sh*t produced in Blackpool happily finds its' way straight into the sea water......
Rich.
This brought a smile to my face. A few years ago we took aussie friends to the lake District, which they loved, very different from W.A. Anyway on the way home we took them to Blackpool, to say they were gobsmacked is an understatement. They were so appalled that people were "atually swimming in that brown shite" and were seriously concerned that they would "glow in the effin dark after being in there" They were horrified!
:scared: Can't say as i blame them after we visited them and saw what (from south at Walpole and as far up as Shell beach) the coast of W.A had to offer
YES I KNOW it aint all beaches and barbies, its just an observation, from Oz to Uk! (from ozzies) [/QUOTE]

Australia is Gods dumping ground is it not , sorry its a paradise.

PUBLIC housing vandals are leaving a trail of destruction and costing Victorians millions of dollars.

In some cases the damage is so bad that houses have been demolished.
The worst nightmare tenants have burnt their taxpayer-funded homes to the ground.

POLICE were today investigating a spate of pharmacy break-ins across Sydney.

They were looking for two men in a red, late model Holden Commodore, wanted in connection with a series of early morning break-ins at pharmacies across Sydney.

PATRONS at a crowded Sydney nightclub escaped injury when a shot was fired through one of its windows overnight, police said.

Police were called to the club in Mona Street at Bankstown, in Sydney's south-west, about 2.35am.

Police will ask the State Government to form a crime commission with coercive powers to investigate Melbourne's 18 unsolved underworld murders.

The commission would be given the power to subpoena documents, call witnesses and demand answers under oath.

Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:41 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
[QUOTE

Rich.
YES I KNOW it aint all beaches and barbies, its just an observation, from Oz to Uk! (from ozzies) [/QUOTE]

The UK is full of shite holes like this snap , bloody place is going down hill I mean a sand pit in WA has to be better.
Attached Thumbnails whingeing pommie bastard-countryside2.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:53 pm
Banned

Originally posted by johanne
No i am not a pom refugee i have had the chance to have the best and worst of both countries thank-you very much, i am an aussie with dual nationality so shove that up your ringpiece pm
im sure that like everyone else here on this site was excited at the prospect of starting a new life in aussie. Why all the bitterness? if you hate it that much why didnt you come back to the uk years ago? Did your wife run off with an abo? then again if she did i cant blame her, you seem all doom and gloom there,s some words that spring to mind when i see your messages and its I DONT BELIEVE IT :PARTY: ( victor meldrew )
See we lived next to a shite hole beach in the UK like you and it spoiled us for WA which is far more wonderful than our last home by the sea , I mean look at the photo just like Blackpool .
Attached Thumbnails whingeing pommie bastard-wales.jpg