Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where's welshboybilly?

Where's welshboybilly?

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:25 pm
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
I should think so too....

You'll sent the actual main application in a while ago though, didn't you? Wasn't it just waiting for your character refs? In which case, I'd have thought they would have made a quick decision....

we sent the main application of at the end of november and a few days later got a letter through the door stamped with all the official bits and we thought that was bloody quick!!!! turned out to be a request for a couple of things - kids citizenship papers my army discharge papers and character refs.

they have had that lot back since last tuesday.

no news is good news.

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
we sent the main application of at the end of november and a few days later got a letter through the door stamped with all the official bits and we thought that was bloody quick!!!! turned out to be a request for a couple of things - kids citizenship papers my army discharge papers and character refs.

they have had that lot back since last tuesday.

no news is good news.

I reckon they're stamping it as we speak and shoving it in the envelope to return to you
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:15 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

come on postie!!

I had my normal unable to sleep night last night as my brain (such as it is) refuses to switch off - so I did what I usually do and write everything I am stressing about down.

When I looked at the list written in the wee small hours this morning, coming in at number 3 was.... WBB's visa!!

So it isn't just WBB's well being we are talking about here!!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
come on postie!!

I had my normal unable to sleep night last night as my brain (such as it is) refuses to switch off - so I did what I usually do and write everything I am stressing about down.

When I looked at the list written in the wee small hours this morning, coming in at number 3 was.... WBB's visa!!

Damn you Pollster!!!! I saw the email ping up and thought WBB had posted news....

The wait goes on...and on.....and on.....

Poor WBB!!!! Don't think we're helping much, ahem.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:19 pm
WBB

come on postie!!

i think he would of been here by now if he was going to come, no mail today, and no suprise there.

i am sorry for putting you through this, but it is nice to know you are thinking of me, although bit worrying that you are writing about me while in bed , i might have to beef up my security.

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

i think he would of been here by now if he was going to come, no mail today, and no suprise there.

i am sorry for putting you through this, but it is nice to know you are thinking of me, although bit worrying that you are writing about me while in bed , i might have to beef up my security.

What's the weather like your way? Cold, wet and windy here which always makes the post at least 30 mins late....
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:26 pm
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
What's the weather like your way? Cold, wet and windy here which always makes the post at least 30 mins late....

it's actually sunny with a slight breeze, nice try bundster

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

it's actually sunny with a slight breeze, nice try bundster
Erm, postie has stopped off to bask in the sunshine and fly a kite?
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:28 pm
Kiwified member

Maybe postie sorted your letter last night, realised what it was, went out on the piss to celebrate and consquently is a bit late with his deliveries this morning?

Sorry for the false alarm, Bundy!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

Sorry for the false alarm, Bundy!
That's okay. Keeps me on my toes.
Old Jan 18th 2004, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

sa2oz will become famous soon enoughsa2oz will become famous soon enough

I have been trying to access the Time line website to post new info, (Request for Police clearance and Meds) but get the following message at the link.
Tried you timeline, same

http://www.austimeline.com/austime/aus/opener.jsp
Web Account Not Available. Possible reasons:
Turned Off
Does NOT exist
Busy (in which case you may try again).
Old Jan 18th 2004, 6:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

I came into work extra early today just to see if there had been any news on Saturday....I'm assuming 'no', then.

Monday's always a good day for post....

Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

Where is he then???!!!
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:38 pm
Kiwified member

Hi bundy!! Good w/e I hope.

WBB is working nights at the mo so he is probably in bed - he said if there was anything in the post he would stick something up on the site - he has remodelled his expectations to hearing about the end of the month so I am reducing my expectations (and so stress levels) accordingly!
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

Hi bundy!! Good w/e I hope.

WBB is working nights at the mo so he is probably in bed - he said if there was anything in the post he would stick something up on the site - he has remodelled his expectations to hearing about the end of the month so I am reducing my expectations (and so stress levels) accordingly!
Wotcha. I've been in a long and tedious meeting all morning and was worried that I may have missed out!

He's lulling us into a false sense of security - trying to make us forget about until the end of the month when really it's due to plop onto his doorstep any day!!!! Will attempt to reduce stress level accordingly, although I did arrive at work at 7.30am (that's two hours earlier than necessary) in order to check the forum and work on my visa application....

I think I need help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.