Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where are you ladies putting your "anne Summers items" when are too be packed away

where are you ladies putting your "anne Summers items" when are too be packed away

Old Jul 16th 2003, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default where are you ladies putting your "anne Summers items" when are too be packed away

I have a number of things and items that will need to be shipped across are you putting them in a box and marking them private or do you have to disclose what they are

No funny comments, well if you want to but this is serious, i'm not sure what to do.
Old Jul 16th 2003, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just put them in a box marked 'Misc' - if they go through them, it cant be much worse than them going through your dirty undies at the airport on the way back off holiday!!
Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:11 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Just take the batteries out and you'll be right!
Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:19 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Smile

It would be a long cable otherwise
Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Take them as hand luggage as I cant reMEMBER seeing them on the dangerous or banned list.However I suppose in the wrong hands????
Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:35 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jockney
Take them as hand luggage as I cant reMEMBER seeing them on the dangerous or banned list.However I suppose in the wrong hands????
I have taken handcuffs etc, just make sure they are not in your hand luggage! It might well get opened but who cares!
Old Jul 16th 2003, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

I shall put them in a box and put misc I'm by no means embarrased. But you imagine the guy ticking an inventory of goods and going right chair, cufflinks ......just funny. It's a shame no one can tell me what they did before with their items as I am sure most people will have them
Old Jul 16th 2003, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default rampant rabbits!

Originally posted by Carrianne
I shall put them in a box and put misc I'm by no means embarrased. But you imagine the guy ticking an inventory of goods and going right chair, cufflinks ......just funny. It's a shame no one can tell me what they did before with their items as I am sure most people will have them
Hi Carrianne
i bought numerous items back from Amsterdam and they were fine! as you say most people have them!
by the way where/when are you going hubby wants a meet up!!!
best wishes
rach
Old Jul 16th 2003, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: rampant rabbits!

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Carrianne
i bought numerous items back from Amsterdam and they were fine! as you say most people have them!
by the way where/when are you going hubby wants a meet up!!!
best wishes
rach

nosuchluck,
Hubby doesn't want to meet up because Carrianne is into her Anne Summers does he?!!!!!

Old Jul 16th 2003, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: rampant rabbits!

Take a look at the following thread - amusing!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=adult+toys
Old Jul 16th 2003, 7:09 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Binned my one item the other day - definetely not one for the 'give to the girlfriends' pile! Only hope we haven't got nosy Bin Men!

Figured I'd check out the Perth facilities if needs be.

Feeling a bit left out as you lot seem to have menageries of gadgets - will definetely need to investigate!

Here's a link I found for 'Anne Summers items' in Perth. Beats Reading hands down. (Love the euphemism!)

http://www.sexwa.net/shops.html

P.S Talking of euphemisms, got sent this the other day, really is very very silly, but made me laugh.

http://walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism
Old Jul 17th 2003, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Rach,

We are going to the Sunshine Coast in Feb. What about you ?

Pookin, That is funny and Wolfen thanks for that. Not sure I have a wide collection of toys.

I don't think Oz will be too bad we went on a tour ofSydney in a Hearse and they stopped off at a working Brothel and my eye's where really opened especially in the Doctors and Nurses room.

I shall just pack as if there is no big deal.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

carrianne,whats" The Big Deal"
im familiar with "The Rampant Rabbit",but not "The Big Deal"s it a new product???
donna
Old Jul 17th 2003, 9:30 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by donna
carrianne,whats" The Big Deal"
im familiar with "The Rampant Rabbit",but not "The Big Deal"s it a new product???
donna
Well, well, well. This site is getting better all the time. And I always figured Carrianne was the bashful type.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 10:49 pm
earlswood

If any of you have the "Butterfly" just wear it on the way!!

Earlswood

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.