Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where you are or are going

where you are or are going

Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:07 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default where you are or are going

There are always threads on here asking about certain places and what they are like so I'm gonna start this thread with a link to the web site that is goin to shortly be my home town.

Might be a bit small for some people but I like it and it is where the hubby comes from.

so why doesn't every one put the link to where thay are going so we can all have a nose

http://www.geraldton.wa.gov.au

Kala
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:11 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: where you are or are going

Originally posted by kala
There are always threads on here asking about certain places and what they are like so I'm gonna start this thread with a link to the web site that is goin to shortly be my home town.

Might be a bit small for some people but I like it and it is where the hubby comes from.

so why doesn't every one put the link to where thay are going so we can all have a nose

http://www.geraldton.wa.gov.au

Kala

What a nice idea Kala...

Give me some ideas on holiday spots to take the hubby...

Anyway...here is where I am going to be living....Bendigo

http://www.motelsvictoria.com.au/bendigo/profile/

Hels
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:17 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Hels
What a nice idea Kala...

Give me some ideas on holiday spots to take the hubby...

Anyway...here is where I am going to be living....Bendigo

http://www.motelsvictoria.com.au/bendigo/profile/

Hels
Sorry Hels but I've gotta laugh

POPULAR RESTURANTS
KFC, McDonnalds, Red Rooster, Hungry Jacks to name a few

Pure bit of class there
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

Sorry Hels but I've gotta laugh

POPULAR RESTURANTS
KFC, McDonnalds, Red Rooster, Hungry Jacks to name a few

Pure bit of class there

LOL...Oh I know...they sure know how to kick up their heels in the ever posh Bendigo!!!

Actually, you are not the first to point that bit out....and it is pretty sad that thats what they have on there considering the lovely resturants there are there.....Its pretty embarassing to be honest....

Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:28 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

LOL...Oh I know...they sure know how to kick up their heels in the ever posh Bendigo!!!

Actually, you are not the first to point that bit out....and it is pretty sad that thats what they have on there considering the lovely resturants there are there.....Its pretty embarassing to be honest....

Typical isn't it obviously some fast food addict wrote that part of the web site
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

Typical isn't it obviously some fast food addict wrote that part of the web site

That must be what it is!!

Actually, Bendigo has one of the nicest Japanese Resturants I have ever been to....

But, I do miss Red Rooster tho....Even the hubby loves it from our trip back home last year....

Sad, I know.....
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:45 pm
Graceyg

graceyg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am going to live in Toowoomba QLD

going to live in Toowoomba QLD in approx 6 weeks. Take a look at www.toowoomba.com, I think it looks good.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:03 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Default Re: I am going to live in Toowoomba QLD

Originally posted by graceyg
going to live in Toowoomba QLD in approx 6 weeks. Take a look at www.toowoomba.com, I think it looks good.
Just got a great link off that website loads of pictures some really old you can search for a town and see all the pictures from there

http://www.pictureaustralia.org
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:08 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

Hi All

This is the place that I grew up!! Chullora! Part of Bankstown!!

Link to the Bankstown City Council website... Not much to see of a touristy nature though!

http://www.bankstowncity.nsw.gov.au/...cation.cfm#lga

Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

http://www.bendigo.vic.gov.au/

Is a good website for Bendigo

Nikki.x.

That must be what it is!!

Actually, Bendigo has one of the nicest Japanese Resturants I have ever been to....

But, I do miss Red Rooster tho....Even the hubby loves it from our trip back home last year....

Sad, I know.....