Adelaide
14.47%
Darwin
0%
Hobart
0%
Melbourne
17.11%
Goin Bush......(Thats outback for all you with dirty minds!)
2.63%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Where are you going?

Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:20 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Where are you going?

Just thought a poll might be interesting, as everyone seems to be heading to Bris or Perth !
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where are you going?

Originally posted by PeteY
Just thought a poll might be interesting, as everyone seems to be heading to Bris or Perth !

Hoping to go to an outer suburb of Brisbane, not sure which yet but have about a year to decide!
regards
rach
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:24 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough
Cool

Definately Perth for us. Don't know if we'll stay there forever, though.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Out in the sticks of the country on the Sunshine Coast for us fingers crossed x
Old Oct 9th 2003, 2:18 pm
WBB

30 minutes from brissy

Old Oct 9th 2003, 2:59 pm
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't vote becuase there's nothing north of Brissie on the poll!

We're going to Townsville / MacKay area
Old Oct 9th 2003, 3:05 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Had originally planned WA but am changing my mind to Sydney(at least temp) now -mainly due to reasons surrounding looking for work.
Was in sydney 95/96 so at least am more familiar with city/areas etc.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:01 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

i'm off to canberra..... or doesn't that count?
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:05 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Hoping to get to Adelaide! Not sure where abouts though, haven't done much research into the areas yet! Why are most people heading for Brisbane? Is it the weather or the lack of jobs in the south?

Theresa
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:20 pm
Quiet one in the corner

kendra1 is on a distinguished road

we are going to adelaide (we hope) mainly because of family connections.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:25 pm

kevpreece is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ohsohopeful
Can't vote becuase there's nothing north of Brissie on the poll!

We're going to Townsville / MacKay area

me too!

i Can't vote because there's nothing north of Brissie on the poll!

im off to Townsville / Cairns area, more like Cairns i think though.

cheers

kev
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:34 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

We are thinking about going to Perth.

However, seems to be a lot of you going to Brisbane.

Is there something about Brisbane that I should know about before we finally decide?
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:36 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Where are you going?

Originally posted by PeteY
PeteY,
Brisbane looks popular, could be something to do with the fab weather and probably the lowish cost of living.

But I could be wrong.

Bye
Markeh
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:45 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Okay okay....so i forgot a few

Guess i was intending Townsville etc to be classed as country aus....so the last last option. Guess i named that last option wrong in hindsight

And Canberra.....can't believe i forgot it!! Sorry !! Then again, most aussies seem to forget Canberra exists so i could claim that to be an excuse
Old Oct 9th 2003, 5:22 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

And Canberra.....can't believe i forgot it!! Sorry !! Then again, most aussies seem to forget Canberra exists
it doesnt exist between 5:00 on a friday and 9:00 monday morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.