Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where are you all going too?

Where are you all going too?

Old May 23rd 2004, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Brisbane area. Fly out from Hamilton NZ on 13 July 04. Dont know where we will settle yet. We want a rural block wherever it is. Son wants another motoX bike & I might get one for myself as well. Job situation will be the final decider of where we live.
Graham
Old May 23rd 2004, 4:40 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gold Coast

Dear Biggy,
Noticed from your thread that you were moving to the Gold Coast. Have you decided where yet. We live in Varsity Lakes, new suburb next to Robina, and its fab. 5 mins from the beach, townshopping is brill, nice walks and schools. We have bought land as well in Burleigh. Hope the move goes well, if you want any info on the gold coast, let me know and I will try and answer your questions. Louisa
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:36 am
Good news everyone...

davidclifford is an unknown quantity at this point

Melbourne as I might get a job with my companys branch (DST) in St Kilda and my wife wants to go to Monash Uni to study critical theory. None of us have been there before (Melbourne) so we don't know if it will suit us or not.
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Hi David

There's nothing in Melbourne like Woking's concrete jungle!!

Regards
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

We are off to the Gold Coast.
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

adelaide on monday

arlene
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

We are off to Cairns in 8 weeks.

Mandy
Old May 23rd 2004, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Perth for us...in 5/6 weeks !!!!!
Old May 23rd 2004, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future

Hi Tracey, same as us by the sounds of things.

Ive PM'd you by the way.
Old May 23rd 2004, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

jana1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Brisbane or Hobart, haven't quite decided which....
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

princebatswater is an unknown quantity at this point

Rellies are in Esk, west of brisbane. Pop 1600 (!!!)

PBW
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Re: Where are you all going too?

Originally posted by vandiemen
Hi all,
just curious to see where all of you are hoping to go and settle. For me personally it will be Perth, but im interested in seeing which parts of Australia expats are currently living in, or where prospective migrants are considering moving too!

Looking forward to the results!

Cheers

Adelaide to start with for family and friends reasons ....trouble is we've been all over oz and havent disliked anywhere yet so who knows...

and it is a continent not a country...... :lecture:
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:49 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gold Coast

Originally posted by robertd
Dear Biggy,
Noticed from your thread that you were moving to the Gold Coast. Have you decided where yet. We live in Varsity Lakes, new suburb next to Robina, and its fab. 5 mins from the beach, townshopping is brill, nice walks and schools. We have bought land as well in Burleigh. Hope the move goes well, if you want any info on the gold coast, let me know and I will try and answer your questions. Louisa
Hiya Louisa

We are going to Yeppoon which is North East of Rockhampton......staying with friends for the first few weeks until we see where we would like to settle

Heather
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:56 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Where are you all going too?

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
Adelaide to start with for family and friends reasons ....trouble is we've been all over oz and havent disliked anywhere yet so who knows...

and it is a continent not a country...... :lecture:
It's both a continent and a country. Only place in the world where it is both.
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

NealMartin will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: Where are you all going too?

Originally posted by vandiemen
Hi all,
just curious to see where all of you are hoping to go and settle. For me personally it will be Perth, but im interested in seeing which parts of Australia expats are currently living in, or where prospective migrants are considering moving too!

Looking forward to the results!

Cheers
We're off to Brisbane in August and can't wait - will be looking to live centrally but may look further afield once we get there.

Neal, Camilla and Callum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.