Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to stay on arrival - Gold Coast

Where to stay on arrival - Gold Coast

Old May 19th 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Where to stay on arrival - Gold Coast

Hi

Hopefully we will be in the Gold Coast on a student visa by the end of the year (thats the plan!). Can anyone give me any information on where to stay for that initial 2 - 3 weeks till we find a rental. I'm tired of trawling the internet, its giving me a headache and making me miserable cause its not happening soon enough.

All advice greatly appreciated. Cheers

tracy
Old May 19th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default Re: Where to stay on arrival - Gold Coast

Originally Posted by tasmas
Hi

Hopefully we will be in the Gold Coast on a student visa by the end of the year (thats the plan!). Can anyone give me any information on where to stay for that initial 2 - 3 weeks till we find a rental. I'm tired of trawling the internet, its giving me a headache and making me miserable cause its not happening soon enough.

tracy
Hi we stayed at apartments in labrador for 3 weeks called the champelli palms, it was a great wee place next to the broadwater. Cant remember how much tho !!!!

10 min walk to southport and near bars and resteraunts.

Hannah
Old May 19th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

hi
look at seqrents.com.au
have a wide variety of short and long term accomodation on the gold coast
Old May 19th 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi

tracy
Where are you going to study?
Old May 20th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by justsarah
Where are you going to study?
Hi

Studying Hairdressing at Brishair hopefully.

Tracy
Old May 20th 2008, 9:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Studying Hairdressing at Brishair hopefully.

Tracy
That's nice. Where are they exactly No point in people advising you to stay in Labrador if the place is down south. I'd check out the Seqrents site. They're pretty good.
Old May 20th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That's nice. Where are they exactly No point in people advising you to stay in Labrador if the place is down south. I'd check out the Seqrents site. They're pretty good.
Brishair have classes in Brisbane CBD and at a site in the shopping centre Australia Fair in Southport. So I'll be looking at the Southport Area.

Thanks
Tracy
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Hiya if anyone is looking for short term accommodation when they arrive on the gold Coast let me know and I will put you in touch with some one that has a flat to rent our at good rates

Sarah x