where to settle

Old Mar 11th 2007, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

pscotty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where to settle

having got all the way through the process to validating our visas, confident in the fact we were settling in Adelaide, we are now beginning to question our decision after reading some of the posts.What is wrong with Adelaide, or should we move to Perth or even Melbourne?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 11:15 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to settle

Originally Posted by pscotty
having got all the way through the process to validating our visas, confident in the fact we were settling in Adelaide, we are now beginning to question our decision after reading some of the posts.What is wrong with Adelaide, or should we move to Perth or even Melbourne?
You should move where ever you want to move. Don't let the opinions of a bunch of strangers make your decision for you.

And by the way, there is nothing wrong with Adelaide.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy

And by the way, there is nothing wrong with Adelaide.

I'll second that!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

we were originally going to brisbane or gold coast but have now decided we gonna give adelaide a shot, its down to your own preference on what you deem to be suitable for yourself and your family, thats how we made our choice wherever you decide good luck to you and yours

Dawn x
Old Mar 15th 2007, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

pscotty is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the advice.Of course you are right, but it does make you wonder!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pscotty
thanks for the advice.Of course you are right, but it does make you wonder!

We don't tell everyone how nice it is here or they'd all want to come
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:25 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Word must have got out Wendy, we are coming to have a look in October

Joex
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Word must have got out Wendy, we are coming to have a look in October

Joex

Damn!!

Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:35 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Adelaide's nice - maybe the reason you don't read as many positive posts about Adelaide is because people who live there are having so much fun they don't have much time to post on BE

(Though thank goodness some of them do post on here, otherwise who would give me suggestions of what to do during my regular visits to Adelaide )
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chels
Yes, Adelaide's nice - maybe the reason you don't read as many positive posts about Adelaide is because people who live there are having so much fun they don't have much time to post on BE

(Though thank goodness some of them do post on here, otherwise who would give me suggestions of what to do during my regular visits to Adelaide )

Well I'm on a LOT less than I used to be (not that it's difficult )

I'm still working on the BE addiction though....
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:47 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Well I'm on a LOT less than I used to be (not that it's difficult )

I'm still working on the BE addiction though....
Don't wean yourself off of BE yet - we'll be visiting Adelaide again soon thanks to a new arrival we'll have to coo over, and I'll be needing some more suggestions for what to do when the 'excitement' of that particular activity wears off.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't wean yourself off of BE yet - we'll be visiting Adelaide again soon thanks to a new arrival we'll have to coo over, and I'll be needing some more suggestions for what to do when the 'excitement' of that particular activity wears off.

Is that about an hour after you get here then (or is that just me )
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:07 am
Mozzie magnet

Is that about an hour after you get here then (or is that just me )
You're more generous than me - give it a couple of minutes and I've lost interest I confess that on hearing the news of the new arrival, my first thought wasn't 'Ah, a baby girl, how lovely'. It was: 'Why have they named it after a Coronation Street character?' I think I have to work on my baby cooing skills...
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're more generous than me - give it a couple of minutes and I've lost interest I confess that on hearing the news of the new arrival, my first thought wasn't 'Ah, a baby girl, how lovely'. It was: 'Why have they named it after a Coronation Street character?' I think I have to work on my baby cooing skills...

I only get to the hour stage because I have to have a beer or two as well
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:12 am
Mozzie magnet

I only get to the hour stage because I have to have a beer or two as well
Good tip. Should I ask for the beer first or to see the baby?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.