Where to rent?

Old Feb 22nd 2007, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Where to rent?

Where do you rent? Do you rent where you want to buy? Whats the best way to do things considering work and schools. Please let me know how you went about it.

Becky.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where to rent?

Originally Posted by john& becky
Where do you rent? Do you rent where you want to buy? Whats the best way to do things considering work and schools. Please let me know how you went about it.

Becky.
You may get more replies if you are a little more specific about where! Australia is quite a big place!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:30 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john& becky

Becky.
Many schools have catchment areas and you need to be living within the catchment area to get you kids into the school.
If the school is over subscribed and you live in the area you'll get in, but if full and not living in the area, you'll struggle to get in.

Neil.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:50 am
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

The gap between renting and buying has increased substantially in recent years.

Housing affordability in places like Sydney is a joke and there is no end in sight unfortunately.

Many people will rent for the rest of their lives, unable to get a foot on the property ladder. Usually budget determines where.

Alot of 20 something people I know are choosing not to have kids, because they simply can't afford a mortgage or decent standard of living and children as well.