Wikiposts

where in perth?

Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default where in perth?

Can anyone tell me where the settled in perth and the reasons why the picked that place or area,was it due to work or just a nice place to be,trying to get an idea of places to go or look at when i come out here i am here right now and have been looking into mandurah and secret harbour around that area,but i suppose it depends on my work etc.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:56 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where in perth?

Originally Posted by brian.w
Can anyone tell me where the settled in perth and the reasons why the picked that place or area,was it due to work or just a nice place to be,trying to get an idea of places to go or look at when i come out here i am here right now and have been looking into mandurah and secret harbour around that area,but i suppose it depends on my work etc.
I moved to Iluka 'cos there's no riff raff there, just quality people, like myself.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Have a look here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=shoreym

You might find some useful info there.
I live in Secret Harbour so anything you want to know, ask away.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:07 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I moved to Iluka 'cos there's no riff raff there, just quality people, like myself.
I didn't move to Iluka 'cos Renth is there.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brian.w
We really liked Mandurah and I would live there like a shot but hubby works in Perth and we felt it was a bit far. The train line wasn't in when we moved but hubby drives to work at non rush hour times.