Where in Oz

Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

ballesteros is on a distinguished road
Default Where in Oz

Hi.
I am a Mechanical Fitter by trade(Water Industry), can anyone tell me which part of Oz I may stand the best chance of employment/best place to live.
Also, any pros/cons of choosing Brisbane against others.
Thanks
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where in Oz

Originally Posted by ballesteros
Hi.
I am a Mechanical Fitter by trade(Water Industry), can anyone tell me which part of Oz I may stand the best chance of employment/best place to live.
Also, any pros/cons of choosing Brisbane against others.
Thanks

Try contacting an agent in the UK and explain your situation and they may be able to advise were to head for in Oz.

Debbie
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

ballesteros is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Try contacting an agent in the UK and explain your situation and they may be able to advise were to head for in Oz.

Debbie
Thanks Debbie,
Which UK Agents would come recommended.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:05 am
k76
Forum Regular

k76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ballesteros
Thanks Debbie,
Which UK Agents would come recommended.
While talking to an agent may be part of the solution I think you really should do your own work on this. Browse the forums, web, job sites etc. Get as much info as you can, then MAKE YOUR OWN decision based on the things that are important to you. Having done the best you can not only maximises the chance of getting it right, but makes it easier to deal with the little things that invariably will go wrong.