Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to Live Guide - Greater Brisbane

Where to Live Guide - Greater Brisbane

Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:47 pm
Banned

Viyada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to Live Guide - Greater Brisbane

I'm trying to get onto the Ozburbs site but it won't load up - is there a problem with it at the moment?

Thanks

Viyada
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:50 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Viyada
I'm trying to get onto the Ozburbs site but it won't load up - is there a problem with it at the moment?

Thanks

Viyada
Gday mate, apologies, our US servers are down at the moment.

Should be back online within next 24-48 hrs.

Its the old problem. Of putting non earning sites on a spare server, you forget to pay

Will be back tho ASAP.

Ste
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
I may look into it.

Thing is , I could only do some parts of Brisbane, but I will look into it. Time is a huge factor to, but could work, with a few more volunteers.

Ste, I'll volunteer to hold your videocamer thingy, and if you get too stressed i could put my nurses head on and go through some relaxation techniques to chill you!
Mo
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:59 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mo33
Oh my God, videoburbs! That would be fanfreekingtastic! I would take root to my laptop!! You never know, maybe peeps would pay a subscription to a site like that - i know i would! Get your business head on, loads money to be made!
Mo x
Erm...you might wanna try removing the word "root" from your vocabulary...I'm conjuring up strange mental images..
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:05 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Erm...you might wanna try removing the word "root" from your vocabulary...I'm conjuring up strange mental images..
Aye, 'root/route' = 'rowt'.

Much fun and hilarity had over the last 3 years as I regularly lapse ...
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

root? as in i'll be rooted to the computer. eh? am i missing something here? something i should know about?
Mo
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:16 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

root? as in i'll be rooted to the computer. eh? am i missing something here? something i should know about?
Mo
Please stop..i'm pissin meself laffin..you will too when you find out..
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

i have no idea what you're on about?? Is this a wind-up? Maybe i'll post a thread up to see what a root is? I'm rooted to the spot now waiting for an answer off someone. God, just thought its not racist or nothing is it?? Here in the UK it means stuck to the chair or whatever you're rooted to. Please tell me what it means?
mo:curse:
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:25 pm

i have no idea what you're on about?? Is this a wind-up? Maybe i'll post a thread up to see what a root is? I'm rooted to the spot now waiting for an answer off someone. God, just thought its not racist or nothing is it?? Here in the UK it means stuck to the chair or whatever you're rooted to. Please tell me what it means?
mo:curse:
I'm not telling ya...

Do you have a root around in your garage...guess you better start a thread then!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

started one! If i get into trouble i'll come and freak you out and you'll be rooted to the spot!
\go on tell me?????????
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:32 pm

started one! If i get into trouble i'll come and freak you out and you'll be rooted to the spot!
\go on tell me?????????
My guess...you'll never be rooted to your laptop again.....
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

swine!! Not to the laptop but might go down the shed later for one!