Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where to live around brisbane for a 34 year old girl moving on her own

where to live around brisbane for a 34 year old girl moving on her own

Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:38 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to live around brisbane for a 34 year old girl moving on her own

Originally Posted by adriang
Have a search for my posts, specifically one asking about where to live, and my one year update. Lots of info in there.

Based on second hand info, I'm note sure that the Citycat is that reliable for a commute in the mornings, because the capacity is less that the capability and I've heard stories of several full ones unable to take more passengers. I know a new one was just put into service, 2 more are being built and then they are going to build larger capacity ones.
Yes, they have just opened a new terminal at Apollo Rd between Bretts Wharf and Bulimba...this is resulting in some CityCats being full even by the time they get to Hawthorne! No idea how people can reliably use the service into the city from New Farm, Sydney St etc.

As for the Bulimba - Teneriffe service its a cross river ferry not a City Cat and probably holds about 30 people tops....not sure if it gets full in the mornings.