where to live?

Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

BECCY.FR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where to live?

We have been granted our qld state sponsored visa's,and thought that Brisbane and the gold coast weren't allowed.Has anyone moved to the permitted postcoded areas and what do they think of them,ie work live play(are they child friendly and safe?)
Where do you think are good places?

Thanks Beccy
Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all
Default Re: where to live?

Hiya Beccy lots of the postcodes are suburbs just out side Brisbane city area or on the hinterland side of the Gold Coast. Quite a few on the list are actually some of the nicer suburbs i have seen in my time here and i am 101% sure you will find one of them ticks your requirements box.

Good Luck with everything
Cal x