Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where is Kala???

Where is Kala???

Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:27 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where is Kala???

Oh Kala sweetheart, I'm so sorry to read that things have been rough. Any chance of the two of you sorting things out?

You have a great many friends on here who care for you and think a lot of you. If you need a listening ear then just give me a shout.

Take care and keep in touch.

Anne xx
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
You have a great many friends on here who care for you and think a lot of you.
Indeed tis true.

Sad to hear the shit news Kala.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:04 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Kala,

Have PM'd you

D D xx
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:42 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Sorry guys I relly am crap at getting on a computer recently cos I am not working (well doing a bit of temp work here and there )so Dont have one stuck in my face all day long.

Thanks for all your PM's etc.

I HONESTLY am absolutely fine, Thinking back it was long time coming and I have fitted back into my new/old life very nicely, I am renting a room off a friend who I used to work with, catching up with friend and just being ME which is great, and obviously partaking in the odd jack daniels and coke.

I am spening xmas down the pub and my dads house and boxing day I am off to my mums, then on the 28th I fly to Sydney (got a freebee off my mate who still works at virgin and is goin to MEL to see his friend) then I'l be backover to Gero to celebrate New year inthe sun (tell you something I am missing the sun) get my stuff together and head back to Syd for a few days (maybe via MEL) and then fly back to blighty

Apologies again for not keeing on top of this thread but you know how it is.

HAve a great Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year
Love
Kala
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:46 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya
sorry to hear you and hubby split up.....but it sounds like you are enjoying being back in the uk.

as long as you are happy, enjoy!!!!!

merry christmas!

sue x
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:47 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Sorry guys I relly am crap at getting on a computer recently cos I am not working (well doing a bit of temp work here and there )so Dont have one stuck in my face all day long.

Thanks for all your PM's etc.

I HONESTLY am absolutely fine, Thinking back it was long time coming and I have fitted back into my new/old life very nicely, I am renting a room off a friend who I used to work with, catching up with friend and just being ME which is great, and obviously partaking in the odd jack daniels and coke.

I am spening xmas down the pub and my dads house and boxing day I am off to my mums, then on the 28th I fly to Sydney (got a freebee off my mate who still works at virgin and is goin to MEL to see his friend) then I'l be backover to Gero to celebrate New year inthe sun (tell you something I am missing the sun) get my stuff together and head back to Syd for a few days (maybe via MEL) and then fly back to blighty

Apologies again for not keeing on top of this thread but you know how it is.

HAve a great Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year
Love
Kala

Sorry to hear the news Kala.

I know you went on a business visa, are your options to live in Oz perm. still open?

Hope you have a good Christmas and things work out for you.

Love Sam