Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where Do You Get The Tra Form

Where Do You Get The Tra Form

Old May 7th 2005, 1:15 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where Do You Get The Tra Form

I Have Searched Everywhere The Gov Sites Etc Triedthe Application Form Link But Nothing Comes Up On My Computer Am I A Total Dive Or Do You Have To Apply For The Form

Cheers Kris
Old May 7th 2005, 1:20 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Where Do You Get The Tra Form

Originally Posted by kris maynard
I Have Searched Everywhere The Gov Sites Etc Triedthe Application Form Link But Nothing Comes Up On My Computer Am I A Total Dive Or Do You Have To Apply For The Form

Cheers Kris
This is the TRA website:

TRA

The form can be downloaded from there.

Should really post threads like this on the Immigration forum!

R.
Old May 7th 2005, 1:26 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where Do You Get The Tra Form

Originally Posted by Carruss
This is the TRA website:

TRA

The form can be downloaded from there.

Should really post threads like this on the Immigration forum!

R.
SORRY ,LEARNERS EH!
THANKS THATS WHERE I WENT MUST BE MY COMPUTER GOT THE INFO ON WHAT WAS REQUIRED ETC BUT NO FORM AAAAAGGGHHH
CHEERS KRIS
Old May 7th 2005, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

have sent you a PM
Old May 7th 2005, 1:34 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

SORRY ,LEARNERS EH!
THANKS THATS WHERE I WENT MUST BE MY COMPUTER GOT THE INFO ON WHAT WAS REQUIRED ETC BUT NO FORM AAAAAGGGHHH
CHEERS KRIS
OK, OK.........no need to shout ! ! !

Here is the page that has the form on it:

TRA Application Form

Oh, and a good workman never blames his tools!
R.
Old May 7th 2005, 1:42 pm
Happy Member

OK, OK.........no need to shout ! ! !

Here is the page that has the form on it:

TRA Application Form

R.
Thank you
It really must be my computer i get pages 5 to 8 fine the rest is blank.My computer says font contains a bad cmap/encoding whatever that means i aint no computer buff, never mind dont need it yet got too much info to gather just wanted to av a look.
Cheers Kris
Old May 7th 2005, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

R.[/QUOTE]

is that an extract from your stat dec
Old May 7th 2005, 1:50 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by moomin
R.

is that an extract from your stat dec
LOL

No, applying under wifes skills (she = hairdresser, me = IT bod) as its more straight forward.

She can hardly blame her scissors can she. Actually, I suppose she could!

R.
Old May 7th 2005, 1:53 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Thank you
It really must be my computer i get pages 5 to 8 fine the rest is blank.My computer says font contains a bad cmap/encoding whatever that means i aint no computer buff, never mind dont need it yet got too much info to gather just wanted to av a look.
Cheers Kris
Are you still having a problem. I have just checked the form and there is nothing wrong with it. I can email it to you if you want.

Also, what version of Adobe Reader are you using?

R.
Old May 7th 2005, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

R.[/QUOTE]

my mom was a hair dresser and she used to blame me for blunt scissors when i had sneaked them to cut paper etc
Old May 7th 2005, 1:59 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by moomin

R.

my mom was a hair dresser and she used to blame me for blunt scissors when i had sneaked them to cut paper etc
Now theres another saying.........never touch another mans tools, or is it beer. In fact its both in our house!

Scissors are very expensive for hairdressing so I see your mums point. God help the kids in our house if they go near them. She will give them a hair cut they will never forget ! ! !

R.
Old May 7th 2005, 2:09 pm
Happy Member

Are you still having a problem. I have just checked the form and there is nothing wrong with it. I can email it to you if you want.

Also, what version of Adobe Reader are you using?

R.
Yep still having problems i have no idea what adobe reader im using tried to look as i saved the form to my desk top but was flashing to quick for me to see, i am probably being extremly dim!
but it just aint happening.
cheers kris
Old May 7th 2005, 2:11 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Yep still having problems i have no idea what adobe reader im using tried to look as i saved the form to my desk top but was flashing to quick for me to see, i am probably being extremly dim!
but it just aint happening.
cheers kris
Sent you a PM.

R.
Old May 7th 2005, 2:42 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

i emailed him it, pages 8-12 are the form.
But as Carruss said its probably your Adobe, I,ve got Adobe 7 and it reads fine, Download a updated version.
Old May 7th 2005, 3:17 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by paulf
i emailed him it, pages 8-12 are the form.
But as Carruss said its probably your Adobe, I,ve got Adobe 7 and it reads fine, Download a updated version.
have been downloading adobe 7 hopefully it will work
ps im female Kris
cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.