Reload this Page >

Where do i start

Where do i start

Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

graemestuart99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where do i start

Hello all

This has probably been answered several thousand times, but me, my wife (teachers) and 2 young children want to move to Aus. Where do we start, what are these online tests like or do you do it another way??? Are there teaching posts available out there for 2 secondary school teachers? We would like to go to Victoria - does anyone of you good people live there and what is it like. Or does anyone know some good threads for this?

Thanks in advance
Graeme
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:05 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Where do i start

Originally Posted by graemestuart99
Hello all

This has probably been answered several thousand times, but me, my wife (teachers) and 2 young children want to move to Aus. Where do we start, what are these online tests like or do you do it another way??? Are there teaching posts available out there for 2 secondary school teachers? We would like to go to Victoria - does anyone of you good people live there and what is it like. Or does anyone know some good threads for this?

Thanks in advance
Graeme
This probably the best place to start...

http://www.immi.gov.au/

Do some reading, then more reading and then even more reading. When you think you know it all.......read it all again, twice. No, make that three times more.

People are very helpful on this forum (more than me anyway) and you will find out loads of things you need to know too.

R.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:17 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do i start

Most likely you will want to download booklet 6 from the above website.

Also have a look at ptlabs FAQs at the top of the immigration board, where it would be best to ask visa type Qs

welcome aboard this v additive madhouse