Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy shoe skates from????

Wikiposts

Where can I buy shoe skates from????

Old Oct 21st 2007, 2:12 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Where can I buy shoe skates from????

Hi everyone, does anyone know where i can buy a pair of those trainers with wheels on??? either in a shop or a website? my Daughter really wants a pair but cant find them anywhere,,,,were in Perth, thanks all
Old Oct 21st 2007, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where can I buy shoe skates from????

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi everyone, does anyone know where i can buy a pair of those trainers with wheels on??? either in a shop or a website? my Daughter really wants a pair but cant find them anywhere,,,,were in Perth, thanks all

Hi they are called Heelys, you could try a google search, I did a quick one and they looked expensive in Oz we got ours from America for US$75.00. Not sure this helps.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:03 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh thanks, that does help, ill try that, thanks for the correct name to that will def help
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dawn
The sports shop in Lakeside Joondalup sell them (on the corner beside the Kmart entrance)
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:09 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

thanks for that...i did try a few weeks ago there and they didnt have any but maybe they have new stock in, will def try again........Cheers