Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Had My First Proper Wobble Yesterday

Had My First Proper Wobble Yesterday

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:17 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Had My First Proper Wobble Yesterday

I arrived home yesterday to a parcel from my Mum and Dad with some gifts for the kids and a couple of photo CDs of my nieces and nephews with my gran. I have to admit, I held off an hour or so in looking at the photos as I knew it might be hard and when I did eventually look at them, I had a bit of a lump in my throat.

Then at tea time, one of my best friends phoned me. She is just back from her honeymoon (we missed the wedding) and was calling to tell me all about it. She was telling me how much she misses me and I just lost it.

It's the first time I've had a right good greet since I came and I think it was good for me actually, I think it's been brewing for a while and it was good to get it out.

Aah, the joys of immigration.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

hopefuls is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Had My First Proper Wobble Yesterday

hi
bless you!
i have not even got to australia yet but feel for you !!

i hope your feeling better

you must send photos back so your family and friends see how happy you are.. normally
take care deb
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:53 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by herrchook
I arrived home yesterday to a parcel from my Mum and Dad with some gifts for the kids and a couple of photo CDs of my nieces and nephews with my gran. I have to admit, I held off an hour or so in looking at the photos as I knew it might be hard and when I did eventually look at them, I had a bit of a lump in my throat.

Then at tea time, one of my best friends phoned me. She is just back from her honeymoon (we missed the wedding) and was calling to tell me all about it. She was telling me how much she misses me and I just lost it.

It's the first time I've had a right good greet since I came and I think it was good for me actually, I think it's been brewing for a while and it was good to get it out.

that sounds like a too bloody much to take in one hit
it's going to happen sometime i guess
hope you feel brighter soon
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:12 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh bless ya

You're right though........it is good to get it out!

Hope you're feeling better soon

Rach xxxx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:49 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

More greeting to come Gill but as they say better out than in. Take it easy and go with the flow.

Chers

Ginny
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

best thing to do is....
try to squeeze a fart oot when you dont really need one. you will shit your knickers, nothing can get to you after that.

tip, its better to do it while shopping

hope your feelin better pal
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:45 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soapy
best thing to do is....
try to squeeze a fart oot when you dont really need one. you will shit your knickers, nothing can get to you after that.

tip, its better to do it while shopping

hope your feelin better pal
voice of experience talking there
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
voice of experience talking there
yip, pauline told me it works
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:07 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey hunny hope your feeling a little better Axxxxx