Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

when are you leaving?

when are you leaving?

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default when are you leaving?

There seems to be a lot of us leaving in the next few months - who knows some of us might even be sitting together on the flight and we might not even know

I just thought that it would be nice to have a chat if anyone was going on the same day.

We are flying with Emirates on 5 October to Brisbane.

Last edited by debsy; Jul 22nd 2004 at 1:26 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

dave_a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: when are you leaving?

Originally posted by debsy
There seems ot be a lot of us leaving in the next few months - who knows some of us might even be siting together on the flight and we might not even know

I just thought that it would be nice to have a chat if anyone was going on the same day.

Were not leaving on the same flight. Hopefully heading out on the 20th October to Brisbane if our house sale goes through.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:24 pm
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future
Default when are you leaving ?

Hiya

We leave for Melbourne on the 2nd of August flying Emirates from Gatwick. We've got 3 days in Sinagpore then arrive in Melbourne in the early hours of the 7th.

Anu one else on these flights ??

Vickeyvixen
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:24 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Planning on going to Brissy on our validation trip in Oct, but no date yet as we're still waiting to be asked to lodge the $100K bond !, grrrr...
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough

We fly to sydney via malaysia 20th August from Manchester. Can't believe it's 4 weeks tomorrow.
And I haven't actually done anything.....!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:56 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by JayneS
We fly to sydney via malaysia 20th August from Manchester. Can't believe it's 4 weeks tomorrow.
And I haven't actually done anything.....!
We fly out on the 14th Aug LHR-HKG-PER 1st leg Virgin 2nd leg Cathay or Qantas

Unfortunately coming back to Blightly 3 weeks later

Kala
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:00 pm
Good news everyone...

davidclifford is an unknown quantity at this point

There seems ot be a lot of us leaving in the next few months - who knows some of us might even be siting together on the flight and we might not even know

We are hoping to fly to Melbourne in Jan 2005 if all goes well and we can sell the house. I have to validate by March 2005 so that will be the latest I can go.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

FalcoThorn is an unknown quantity at this point

We fly to Perth early Nov. Haven't booked yet.

Cheers

Linzie
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:23 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Off to Perth in October, not coming back

PJ
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

andrea jc is an unknown quantity at this point

We're flying out on 1st September with Singapore Airlines. Leave Heathrow late evening I think.

Andrea
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

We are hoping to fly around 3/1/05 to Perth via Singapore hopefully - flights not booked yet as waiting for a buyer for the house. Hoping for the 3/1 or thereabouts so that the boys can have a little while to get to know the area before starting school.

cheers

pockygoes
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi we fly out on the

5th september 2004

to singapore

from heathrow

flights booked

hope we will be able to keep this date thou

as mum has become ill
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

thalasz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We will fly out January 2005 with Lauda Airlines (called now Austrian Airlines - was a fusion) from Vienna to Brisbane (via Kuala Lumpur-Sydney), but have'nt booked yet.

BYE
TIB
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:55 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

We're booked on Singapore Airlines on 18th August... Decided to go business class - one-way fare is £1850.00 plus taxes each... Expensive I know but we thought we may never get another chance to do it!!!

Cheers

Sam
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:56 pm
The Pork Pie man!

Wenz has a brilliant futureWenz has a brilliant futureWenz has a brilliant futureWenz has a brilliant futureWenz has a brilliant futureWenz has a brilliant future

Hi all, we are flying with Cathay Pacific out of Heathrow on the 27th September bound for Brisbane and via Hong Kong.
We'll be the ones with two tired out kids and lots of baggage

Wenz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.