Reload this Page >

When will we be able to apply for a temp employer sponsored visa πŸ˜•

When will we be able to apply for a temp employer sponsored visa πŸ˜•

Old May 10th 2020, 7:41 am
Austrailia future

Lucydeanjacob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When will we be able to apply for a temp employer sponsored visa πŸ˜•

Hi everyone

I was just about to apply for a employer sponsored visa temp for 4 years - we had gathered all the information police checks etc then the corona virus hit us and everyone has just had to go on hold .

im just wondering when we can get moving again and when do you think Aus ( Melbourne ! Will accept migrants again ? I know no one really knows for sure but what are your thoughts?

im quite down about the whole situation and I’m sure I’m not the only one who had planned this massive move and it’s all been stopped .

we are thinking again I know it’s all just guessing ( maybe praying 🀣) that we are looking at October to get over whereas it was July . Thinking we will have to do 2 week quarantine when get there and do health checks , do you think that’s realistic tine frame ?

thanks 😊
Old May 10th 2020, 9:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will we be able to apply for a temp employer sponsored visa πŸ˜•

Originally Posted by Lucydeanjacob
Hi everyone

I was just about to apply for a employer sponsored visa temp for 4 years - we had gathered all the information police checks etc then the corona virus hit us and everyone has just had to go on hold .

im just wondering when we can get moving again and when do you think Aus ( Melbourne ! Will accept migrants again ? I know no one really knows for sure but what are your thoughts?

im quite down about the whole situation and I’m sure I’m not the only one who had planned this massive move and it’s all been stopped .

we are thinking again I know it’s all just guessing ( maybe praying 🀣) that we are looking at October to get over whereas it was July . Thinking we will have to do 2 week quarantine when get there and do health checks , do you think that’s realistic tine frame ?

thanks 😊
If you are applying for a temporary visa you not classed as a migrant. Only PR holders are migrants, and only PR and citizens are currently being allowed into Aus. It could be a year or more before this changes, there is currently no timeline at all. So even if the visa gets moving and is granted you can't enter until restrictions are lifted.
Personally, listening to the current hysteria around non-Aussies flying in, I think October may be optimistic.