Reload this Page >

when to have babies

when to have babies

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough
Default when to have babies

Hi

Me and hubby (sjn 2003) are thinking about having number 2. At present still in London, but hopefully will be in Sydney towards the end of the year.
I'm thinking September 2005 is a good time to have one, so when i'm fat it will be cooler. But what about the baby(when older) does he/she want a birthday in July/August/September??

What do you guys rec?
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: when to have babies

Originally posted by Swaffy
Hi

Me and hubby (sjn 2003) are thinking about having number 2. At present still in London, but hopefully will be in Sydney towards the end of the year.
I'm thinking September 2005 is a good time to have one, so when i'm fat it will be cooler. But what about the baby(when older) does he/she want a birthday in July/August/September??

What do you guys rec?

I am an Ozzie with a birthday at the end of September. I dont particularly remember there ever being any main probs growing up with my b'day in September. Except when I was at school, it was always holiday time...so never got made a fuss of at school for my b'day...

I know....

All together now...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:14 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

What do you guys rec?

Dont do it.. they make ya go :scared:
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

we've 2 nippers, 1st ones b.day is in june - always had garden 'at home' parties with bouncy castle, a million balloons ( which take us all the previous night to blow up with the aid of a large bottle of helium etc ), generally made a real deal out of it 'cos we could, 'cos it's in the uk summer, and thankfully never had rain on the day.

Second child - completely different - october / autumn birthday, so no chance of holding the party in the garden, indoors 'do', not quite the same.

feel quite pleased that our ickle girl will be a 'summer' baby, once in Oz and we can do the 'garden party thing' for her too.

Whenever your baby is born tho', it's birthday will be as special as you make it.

Best wishes,

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Hels
I am an Ozzie with a birthday at the end of September. I dont particularly remember there ever being any main probs growing up with my b'day in September. Except when I was at school, it was always holiday time...so never got made a fuss of at school for my b'day...

I know....

All together now...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Mines August, right in the middle of the holidays. Hence the thread on the subject. I'm a thoughtful mum
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by steandleigh
we've 2 nippers, 1st ones b.day is in june - always had garden 'at home' parties with bouncy castle, a million balloons ( which take us all the previous night to blow up with the aid of a large bottle of helium etc ), generally made a real deal out of it 'cos we could, 'cos it's in the uk summer, and thankfully never had rain on the day.

Second child - completely different - october / autumn birthday, so no chance of holding the party in the garden, indoors 'do', not quite the same.

feel quite pleased that our ickle girl will be a 'summer' baby, once in Oz and we can do the 'garden party thing' for her too.

Whenever your baby is born tho', it's birthday will be as special as you make it.

Best wishes,

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Mines August, right in the middle of the holidays. Hence the thread on the subject. I'm a thoughtful mum
Wish my Mum was that thoughtful around New Years when she was.......Oh.....Never mind...... :scared:

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

charliebray is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

What do you guys rec?

oh lordy when did having a baby become so calculated it wont matter to your child when their b.day is so long as its fit and healthy and so are u what does it matter xx
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by charliebray
oh lordy when did having a baby become so calculated it wont matter to your child when their b.day is so long as its fit and healthy and so are u what does it matter xx

My hubby and I are thinking about having our first...and knowing how hot it gets in Oz through the summer....I am definatly gonna wait a few months!! There is no way I want to be HUGE and swollen when its 40c....

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:59 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

My birthday is in October I;ve always had cold birthdays and no garden party for me and it really used to upsat me as a kid but at the same time I loved being one of the oldest kids in the school year with the school year starting in Sept.

So I was thinking of trying to plan for a baby to be born in January so it would be one of the old kids. but at the same time I wouldn't fancy being 9 months pregnant over christmas/ new year (there is alcohol to be thinking about) and in the middle of summer in Australia so basically sod the kid worry about yourself. Be pregnant in winter you can make a brirthday whatever you want and the houses in Australia are big enough to be able to have a great indoor party if need be.

Kala
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

its not just about when its the babies birthday, what about poor me waddleling around 8 months pregnant in 40 flippin degrees.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

its not just about when its the babies birthday, what about poor me waddleling around 8 months pregnant in 40 flippin degrees.

~applaudes~

Yeah....Wot she said!!!

~grinning~
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

charliebray is an unknown quantity at this point

ok then cool you have every right to decide but u did ask for oppinions. I have my own which is birth is a natural a beautiful thing but yes granted for a mother when its hot it is not great I am a buddist and see birth as something different thats all
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

ok then cool you have every right to decide but u did ask for oppinions. I have my own which is birth is a natural a beautiful thing but yes granted for a mother when its hot it is not great I am a buddist and see birth as something different thats all

hey hey hey hold your horses. it is the most beautiful experience and pretty natural, apart from the gas and air! I just can't face being 38 weeks pregnant, still working in 30 degrees and having to go to the loo every 10 mins. Working 3 days before giving birth doesn't feel very natural but thats the world we live in. We plan many aspects of our lives. Anyway it happens when it happens despite all the best planning in the world

And I like to read everybody's opinion, all welcome.

Old Jul 12th 2004, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

My 3rd was born on feb 20th this year at the end of the hottest most humid week of the summer in Perth, we have no pool or aircon, yes it was hot and uncomfy but i would say only for the last week.

Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.