Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

when is the best time to book your ticket?

when is the best time to book your ticket?

Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default when is the best time to book your ticket?

Hi guys,

when is it best to book your flight, six weeks before hand, or 3 weeks or less than 3 weeks.
we are moving to Adelaide end July/ August, we love to book our tickets if possible closer to the time, but are worried if we leave it too late we might not get any seat at all, any suggestion is appreciated.

regards

farideh
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when is the best time to book your ticket?

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Hi guys,

when is it best to book your flight, six weeks before hand, or 3 weeks or less than 3 weeks.
we are moving to Adelaide end July/ August, we love to book our tickets if possible closer to the time, but are worried if we leave it too late we might not get any seat at all, any suggestion is appreciated.

regards

farideh

As far as I am aware the prices go up the closer you leave it to actually going. So I'll be booking ours as soon as I know when we can go.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:32 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

regards

farideh

A few of the airlines tend to have sales round about now.....where are you flying from?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

we are flying from london heathrow
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:40 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

we are flying from london heathrow

would probs be best to book them sooner than later then...as July/August is into the school holidays in England and well into the Scottish school holidays, which puts the prices of ticlets to anywhere through the roof

check out www.singaporeair.com I am sure they usually have a sale on at this time of year
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have tried the site, but my husband said they were advertising for cheap ticket to Australia today, I call them tomorrow.

farideh