wheight

Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Question wheight

can anyone tell me if u can fail a medical for being overwheight i am 16 stone 5 8 and rugby player build i am reasonably fit play squash and jog taking medical in 4 weeks anyone else who felt the same could help i would appreceate it
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:23 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wheight

Originally Posted by raven
can anyone tell me if u can fail a medical for being overwheight i am 16 stone 5 8 and rugby player build i am reasonably fit play squash and jog taking medical in 4 weeks anyone else who felt the same could help i would appreceate it

You dont sound like you are that over weight at that height!! Saw the marathon yesterday with Sir Steve Redgrave saying he weighed in at just over 18 stone!! Wouldnt of said he was that big!!

No you dont fail for being over weight but suppose you could fail for some conditions associated with being over weight!!

I am over weight by about 3 stones, was more but strict diet means it is slowly coming down!! I had my medicals a week ago and was fine, wasnt mentioned, I was concerned about this prior to our medicals and spoke to a few over weight people but all seemed to have the same experience as I did!!

Good Luck anyway!!
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:26 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

What a relief. Thought I was going to have to go on the Atkins!!!!

Ali
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:37 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
What a relief. Thought I was going to have to go on the Atkins!!!!

Ali

Nothing so major needed!! We both got a right old lecture about smoking mind!! Sent away with loads of literature about giving up!!