Wheatbags!

Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:42 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Wheatbags!

No I am not swearing I have a couple of wheatbags that you heat up in the microwave and then use for my bad neck. Will they be a problem to take with us? Might seem a strange question but seeing as they are made from wheat and lavender etc I wondered how AQIS view them?
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

NIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really nice
Default Re: Wheatbags!

Hello

They may be a problem because the wheat would be considered a seed.

The good news however is they are readily available in Aus!

The major department stores sell them as well as many boutique natural therapy places, The Body Shop etc.

Try this
http://www.justwheatbags.com.au/
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:58 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

bless you!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by bridiej
bless you!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:09 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
No I am not swearing I have a couple of wheatbags that you heat up in the microwave and then use for my bad neck. Will they be a problem to take with us? Might seem a strange question but seeing as they are made from wheat and lavender etc I wondered how AQIS view them?
Actually if said with the right tone and vehemence, I think 'wheatbags' could sound pretty good as a swear-word...I'll add it on my list and try it on the other half to see his reaction! Probably completely ignore me like usual - he didn't even react to 'knob-jockey'.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 3:25 pm
BLC

Anne

A note of caution in the heat, I had an Aussie bought one for a few years, we moved house and I put it in a plastic bag in a storage cupboard, in a room with a tin roof. It used to be in a cool cupboard in my old home.

First of all a smell started, could not work it out then one morning a room full of bugs appeared from it - hence it went in the garbage.

B :scared:

Old Aug 16th 2005, 3:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BLC
Anne

A note of caution in the heat, I had an Aussie bought one for a few years, we moved house and I put it in a plastic bag in a storage cupboard, in a room with a tin roof. It used to be in a cool cupboard in my old home.

First of all a smell started, could not work it out then one morning a room full of bugs appeared from it - hence it went in the garbage.

Did you also have a wheatbag ?
Old Aug 16th 2005, 3:59 pm
BLC

Originally Posted by Bix
Did you also have a wheatbag ?
Naughty lion . . . . I did

Old Aug 16th 2005, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by BLC
Anne

Eeuugh!!! Perhaps I'll leave mine here. Trouble is I do use them a lot. I have a couple of discs out of alignment in my neck and them nerve is permanently trapped.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 5:26 pm
BLC

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Eeuugh!!! Perhaps I'll leave mine here. Trouble is I do use them a lot. I have a couple of discs out of alignment in my neck and them nerve is permanently trapped.
Swear by them too, lots of wheatbags to be found in Ozzie thankfully.

B

Old Aug 16th 2005, 5:56 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh cr*p i think one of those wheatbags in the disguise of a black teddy bear might of made it into one of my shipping boxes!!??? Hope Customs don't find it or they will want mega $ to irradiate the silly thing - completely forgot what it was made of.

Lynn
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:10 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NIGENABBY
Hello

They may be a problem because the wheat would be considered a seed.

The good news however is they are readily available in Aus!

The major department stores sell them as well as many boutique natural therapy places, The Body Shop etc.

Try this
http://www.justwheatbags.com.au/
LOL Anne! There's even one for your hand to rest on when your on the computer!

http://www.justwheatbags.com.au/site...6/product/1612

I think we all could do with one of those, the amount of time we spend on here!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:13 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Oh cr*p i think one of those wheatbags in the disguise of a black teddy bear might of made it into one of my shipping boxes!!??? Hope Customs don't find it or they will want mega $ to irradiate the silly thing - completely forgot what it was made of.

Lynn
Do they really go through everything Lynn? How will they know it's there if they don't?

Do they have sniffer dogs?
Old Aug 16th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

We sent my sister-in-law something very similar for Xmas one year. At the Australia end they put it in quarrantine, and get this, sent her on the packaging, minus lavender heat up pillow :scared: She wondered what the heck was going on when she received it!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by pako
We sent my sister-in-law something very similar for Xmas one year. At the Australia end they put it in quarrantine, and get this, sent her on the packaging, minus lavender heat up pillow :scared: She wondered what the heck was going on when she received it!
Although I am going to miss my wheatbags it was worth it for the laugh at that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.