Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what's your state of origin?

what's your state of origin?

Old Jun 18th 2012, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Scottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really nice
Talking what's your state of origin?

Greetings one and all - I am midway through a stint back in blighty, in London, looking forward to the games.. it is one impressive and inspiring city..the action is so current; you can sense that trends are being started here....on the flipside; I am loving it so much here right now 'cos its temporary...the novelty of snide youts, crafty black cabs and busy tube stations has worn off comperletley..i miss the ocean, and i miss the big sky..

I plan to return to the east coast of Aus in Jan/Feb time. I have spent majority of my time in NSW to date.. i have some great fiends in nsw (newcastle is was my spot)..

but now a large part of me thinks this an opportune time to test the waters in sunny Qld..I'd need to live near the ocean for my loves of surfing and spearfishing..I have heard so many mixed reports from gold coast, surfers , sunshine coast.. i am thinking that i should go a find our for myself this time...

waja recken?
Old Jun 19th 2012, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what's your state of origin?

newcastle seems like a pretty handy spot if you're into beaches...just time for a change or is there something different you're looking for?
Old Jun 19th 2012, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Scottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really niceScottoir is just really nice

newcastle is great, if a little rough around the edges.. the winter does get a little chilly; would be nice to ditch the wetsuit
Old Jun 20th 2012, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all

Sunny coast feels chilly after you acclimatise mate