Reload this Page >

What's your opinion of Air NZ ?

Wikiposts

What's your opinion of Air NZ ?

Old May 9th 2004, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

mozzie will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by andrea jc
At LA they herd you into a transit lounge (after making you queue for ages) where there are hardly enough seats for everyone to sit down. The toilet facilities aren't good - the ladies had flooded when I was there and you had to wade through a deep smelly puddle if you were desperate enough!

I read recently that Neil Morrisey was arrested at LA when he got frustrating during this process - but there's nothing you can do about it, you just have to go with the flow.

Andrea
I'd recommend avoiding the US at all costs. I was recently subjected to a body search at Dulles Airport (Washington DC). Later, in the departure lounge a little old lady told me that it can happen to anybody - they just pick people at random, and she'd had the treatment a few times herself.

This w*nker standing behind us piped up with, "Yes, and it's particularly annoying for me as I'm a veteran of the US armed forces." I coolly turned around and said, "Yeah? Well so was Timothy McVeigh." (Actually I didn't, but sitting on the plane half an hour later I realised that's what I should have said.)
Old May 9th 2004, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

binman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. Ive flown both routes on numerous occasions.I refuse now to fly via LA because what is and always has been that hell hole LA transit area. Air New Zealand if you are goig via the USA would proberbly be the airline of choice. They are updating their entertainment facilities , when I am not sure. Ive had a number of very good experiences with Air NZ including upgrades and on one trans Tasman flight the steward took us including our very noisy 18 month old and another family that had the same problem into the first class cabin[of course empty] so the chidren could run around for the duration of the flight PLUS treated us to biz
class service!
Old May 10th 2004, 10:38 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Sugar !!!:scared: