Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Old Oct 6th 2012, 6:37 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Originally Posted by ProudVIC
The official temp
And they're all crap too!

The official high for me today was 29C I think. I ALWAYS get hotter than any official readings no matter where I live.
Old Oct 6th 2012, 7:10 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Having rained ll night until around 6, its now dry and cold but blue skies emerging
Old Oct 6th 2012, 9:33 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Lovely day here in the UK on the boarder of Yorkshire and Lancashire, I think I might even venture out.
Old Oct 6th 2012, 10:28 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

it's drizzling in sydney but not cold. it's the sort of precipitation many have been waiting for after weeks of sunny weather.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 2:19 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

A sunny day after a rainy night
Old Oct 7th 2012, 2:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's officially hot in my world! Verandah reading 36. That's the hottest I've known here. We had two days last summer when it hit 35 but it's not got over 32 before that in seven years.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 3:32 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what the temperature is out on the deck but we had the fan on and it was so hot I thought we'd left the bbq on by mistake .

It's definitely afternoon siesta time now, those Mediterraneans know a thing or two about living in the heat.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 3:36 am
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

Enjoying 22 degrees with some gusting winds being the only downside though does keep it cooler. Have the house open with lots of fresh air flowing through.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It's officially hot in my world! Verandah reading 36. That's the hottest I've known here. We had two days last summer when it hit 35 but it's not got over 32 before that in seven years.
Yes the last summers have been mild compared to back in the early 2000 years.

There was a long dry spell in winter, then it got hot as hell about October and summer seemed to go till about April, seriously hot still then, Very long summers . I can remember the kids being little and temps in the school being 43C according to the teacher. We had a 2 level house and it was similar temps up top.

It was like living in hell IMO but I dont like heat, for you its probably gonna be one good summer

Luckily I have a 9 week vacation to WINTER booked.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Went to the GC to fetch DW & DS after their 100km ride down from Brisbane.

This is what the car showed in the stop/start traffic around Helensvale at 11:45 this morning. I had just turned the aircon off to feel the actual heat.
Attached Thumbnails What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?-temperature-gold-coast.jpg  
Old Oct 7th 2012, 7:01 am
Daffyd Duck

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Yes the last summers have been mild compared to back in the early 2000 years.

around the time jesus was born the world was hot.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 7:33 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

A peak of 35C today for me.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 8:38 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Another beautiful crisp sunny morning here in Yorkshire, I am going to go for a long walk on the moors with my dogs and maybe even have a round of golf.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

30C at the beach at Agnus Waters in Qld today... and breezy.. so it felt only like 25C...!
Old Oct 7th 2012, 2:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DeepSix
30C at the beach at Agnus Waters in Qld today... and breezy.. so it felt only like 25C...!

No need to rub our noses in it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.