Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats Mildura Like Please

Whats Mildura Like Please

Old Apr 9th 2007, 11:42 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats Mildura Like Please

Hi Shaunshelluke,

i got your pm, thanks, and i will reply to you later on today
we have lived in Mildura for two years now, and probably saw clouds about 5 times lol, blue sky is the trademark here, the weather is glorious . there has been 4 english families move here over the last few months, and we've became very good friends with all of them.
yes there is also a skate park here (supervised) down at Ornamental lakes, plus way too much to mention. Its a very clean place with lots of cafes, restraunts,bars and speciality shops. Yes it is a 4 hr drive ot Adelaide, but its not too bad, and easily done in a weekend. It can be very touristy though, especially around Easter and Christmas, lots of people come here camping etc,so there is always a nice atomosphrere around the place.. i dont think i could live anywhere else now, we love it and so do the kids
Old Apr 10th 2007, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whats Mildura Like Please

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Hi Shaunshelluke,

i got your pm, thanks, and i will reply to you later on today
we have lived in Mildura for two years now, and probably saw clouds about 5 times lol, blue sky is the trademark here, the weather is glorious . there has been 4 english families move here over the last few months, and we've became very good friends with all of them.
yes there is also a skate park here (supervised) down at Ornamental lakes, plus way too much to mention. Its a very clean place with lots of cafes, restraunts,bars and speciality shops. Yes it is a 4 hr drive ot Adelaide, but its not too bad, and easily done in a weekend. It can be very touristy though, especially around Easter and Christmas, lots of people come here camping etc,so there is always a nice atomosphrere around the place.. i dont think i could live anywhere else now, we love it and so do the kids
Hi Fiona
Many thanks for your reply, look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Michelle