Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's going on 'I got it'

What's going on 'I got it'

Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

pickletheplacid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's going on 'I got it'

I applied for a visa Jan 2003 and received the yellow letter four days ago. It took two months.
I thought the process was meant to take 9 months. Don't get me wrong I'm over the moon just very shocked and not ready.
I did fully front load, my wife and baby are on the application too, I just can't work out why it happened so quickly.
I have till end of December 03 to get to Oz which is plenty of time, however we're going to go ASAP.

pickletheplacid
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

What sort of visa? Skilled/Spouse etc?
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:21 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What's going on 'I got it'

Originally posted by pickletheplacid
I applied for a visa Jan 2003 and received the yellow letter four days ago. It took two months.
I thought the process was meant to take 9 months. Don't get me wrong I'm over the moon just very shocked and not ready.
I did fully front load, my wife and baby are on the application too, I just can't work out why it happened so quickly.
I have till end of December 03 to get to Oz which is plenty of time, however we're going to go ASAP.

pickletheplacid
What sort of visa did you apply for?
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:21 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Sounds wonderful, we took nearly two years!

What PR application was it - skilled independant? Are you a Nurse?

Enjoy your surprise!

Cheers Sandra
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

pickletheplacid is an unknown quantity at this point

What PR application was it -

Skilled independant and I'm an IT Manager.

pickletheplacid
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:26 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by mika24me
What sort of visa did you apply for?
Sorry, what I meant to say was: congratulations and have a wonderful life!

Mel
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

tracey710 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey,thats a bit scary. we have been offered sponsorship as i am a nurse ,but i did'nt thimk it would be that quick. can i ask you how much it all cost you, you can email if you like .we don't want to go until next year prob oct time as i am half way through a diploma. so best not to apply yet !. tracey
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:41 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

What PR application was it -

Skilled independant and I'm an IT Manager.

pickletheplacid
Where are you planning to move to and have you any plans for work as yet. I am IT living in Sydney, in UK for visit at moment trying to sell house and feeling very stressed.

One heck of weekend you are going to have celebrating!

cheers sandra
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

congratulations that was quick all the best for the future.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you and your family.

All the best.

footie chick
Old Apr 10th 2003, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Flipping heck that was quick

Hope all goes well with the selling of your house

Sindy
Old Apr 10th 2003, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Congratulations and all the very best for the future

Jan :-)
Old Apr 10th 2003, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done pickles, bet you're in a pickle now!!!

Mash

pickletheplacid
Old Apr 10th 2003, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

rather than placid you mean?? ;-)

cheers

richard

p.s that was mighty quick tho'
Old Apr 10th 2003, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rudy is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally Awesome!

Who's your agent, we want one like that too!!!

Are you sure you're not related to someone in DIMIA????

Best of luck, hope all goes well for you.

Hazel & Wayne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.