Reload this Page >

Whats the chance? TRA?

Wikiposts

Whats the chance? TRA?

Old May 3rd 2005, 9:07 am
Just Joined

tunnyx is on a distinguished road
Default Whats the chance? TRA?

We have 120 points for the visa application but were both 29. Were gonna try and get our TRA done by the end of this week (8th May) but my wife (the main applicant) is gonna turn 30 on 8 June. If we dont get the visa in by that date, were gonna lose 5 points and be short on points......

Whats the chance of us getting our TRA done within 1 month? Is there any chance at all, or is it impossible?

We have a sponsor (my auntie is a citizen and has lived there 30 years) so we know we have enough points anyway, but i'd rather not trouble her, but theres bugger all point in us rushing the TRA if we aint got any chance of getting the visa in by 8 June.
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:11 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Whats the chance? TRA?

Originally Posted by tunnyx
We have 120 points for the visa application but were both 29. Were gonna try and get our TRA done by the end of this week (8th May) but my wife (the main applicant) is gonna turn 30 on 8 June. If we dont get the visa in by that date, were gonna lose 5 points and be short on points......

Whats the chance of us getting our TRA done within 1 month? Is there any chance at all, or is it impossible?

We have a sponsor (my auntie is a citizen and has lived there 30 years) so we know we have enough points anyway, but i'd rather not trouble her, but theres bugger all point in us rushing the TRA if we aint got any chance of getting the visa in by 8 June.
What other tricks can you do....?????? walk on water........turn water into wine.....heal the sick.???????? Cos you ain't gonner get the TRA done in that time. So I would keep the old auntie sweet for those extra points.....
SORRY
CORKER
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:16 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Whats the chance? TRA?

Sorry tunnyx
Corker is right, even from the date of acknowledgement you can triple that,
the odd one or two have come back in 6 or 7 weeks but that is not the norm.
Good luck with it though when you do lodge it.
Carole

Originally Posted by tunnyx