Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whats the best removal companies?

whats the best removal companies?

Old Aug 10th 2003, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default whats the best removal companies?

Hi
We are hopfully moving to perth next month,(depending on house sale),so we were wondering if anyone had any tips,we have been quoted £3000 from pickfords and 3%insurance for a 20' container ,we did have two others around but they didnt seem so professional and they were only about £200 less.
Is £3000 around the price?
any info would be helpful
sue&bob
Old Aug 10th 2003, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: whats the best removal companies?

Doree Bonner were very professional and extremely patient with the three kids at home. The poor bloke even went up to the loft to have a look around at what we were taking.... although he did say not to look up his trouser leg as I was under the ladder :-) Haven't received the quote yet but must be competitive.

I think they are all around the same price roughly. Dorree Bonner use a company called Grace International in OZ and they have an excellent reputation on the forum.

cheers

mich