What are you up to tonight!!!

What are you up to tonight!!!

Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:07 am
Brisbane

Trayla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are you up to tonight!!!

Hi everyone,

I havn't been on here for ages,

I'm in Adelaide and can't decide whether to go to the Glenelg street party or the mayors street party in the city.

Could anyone else in Adelaide recommend which is the best.

Have a good one,
cCheers,

Trayla
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Come to the beach..thats where we are going...sounds like a good night out. I'll let you know tomorrow
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:24 am
Brisbane

Trayla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi PP,

I think I might be able to recognise you from the Poms picnics, Although, I don't think we have actually spoke!!, I shall look out for you.

Have a good night,

Trayla
Old Dec 31st 2003, 11:45 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to get pampered at the beauty salon, having a full body massage and having my nails done too. I'll get my hair done in a lovely sexy style. I'll go home and the housework will be all done. Then I'll put on my new expensive designer black slinky number and wow the hubby as I float downstairs! And then hubby is taking me out for a fabulous Italian meal. We're then off to a party with friends where we'll dance the night away and drink chilled wine until the early hours of the morning.......

Oh bugger it...o.k it was all a dream... reality check time, we're staying in and watching a movie, (but if anyone wants to babysit????!) Then we'll go to bed and just be nodding off when we start cursing all the bloody happy people who have a life and are setting off fireworks!!!

Happy new year to all out there in forum land x
Old Dec 31st 2003, 11:51 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Take pity on me as I'll be working tonight!!!! Boo Hoo!!

Mind you I've been a nurse for 18 years and this is the first New Years Eve I've worked so I can't complain!

But I still will cos I'd rather be tucked up at home to see the New Year in ( or failing that legless in some pub, I'm not fussy!)

Anyway enough of the feeling sorry for myself, Best wishes for the New Year to everyone.

tracey
Old Dec 31st 2003, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Legless in London somewhere.