Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what you miss or going to miss about the uk???????????????/

what you miss or going to miss about the uk???????????????/

Old Oct 19th 2005, 3:12 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what you miss or going to miss about the uk???????????????/

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
when i move over i am going to miss my BARR'S DIET IRN BRU
I will probably need to go into rehab .So boyfriend will have to watch how he act,speaks,walks or whispers around me cause i know i I'm going to be mad woman to live with.God help him
Proper glaswegian chips and curry sauce !! Been away from glasgow for 6 years and still i miss chips and curry sauce.

Aussie chips just arent the same (and I'm an aussie :scared: )
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
Proper glaswegian chips and curry sauce !! Been away from glasgow for 6 years and still i miss chips and curry sauce.

Aussie chips just arent the same (and I'm an aussie :scared: )
awwwwwwwwww no i was tyrying to forget about that and i was doing well till i read this
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
awwwwwwwwww no i was tyrying to forget about that and i was doing well till i read this
decent kebab meat, chips, salad and sauce

bring it on, can't beat it after a few
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
decent kebab meat, chips, salad and sauce

bring it on, can't beat it after a few
thats another thing...........heading for the chippy after the pub
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

thats another thing...........heading for the chippy after the pub
a decent sausage supper.

Who says Scotland is the heart attack capital of the world. Can't understand the reasoning
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

a decent sausage supper.

Who says Scotland is the heart attack capital of the world. Can't understand the reasoning
or when we deep fry our steak pie, im with u , i cant think why either
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

piza crunch...........piza dipped in batter then chucked in to the hot fat.....oh yum i miss my scottish diet
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

piza crunch...........piza dipped in batter then chucked in to the hot fat.....oh yum i miss my scottish diet
I had a friend at work who was telling me ( when I was back in Scotland ) that his local chippie limited the pizza crunch to 1 per customer. lol
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I had a friend at work who was telling me ( when I was back in Scotland ) that his local chippie limited the pizza crunch to 1 per customer. lol
yeh that the diet one
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

yeh that the diet one
The only way round the restriction was to buy a can of diet bru
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

The only way round the restriction was to buy a can of diet bru
lmao............
im off to work, where i can get my chips and cheese for lunch
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

hi,I'm the mad one who started this thread.so sorry to make you all depressed.
have you heard of the mars bar getting fried in batter at the chippie
not tried it and not going to
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
hi,I'm the mad one who started this thread.so sorry to make you all depressed.
have you heard of the mars bar getting fried in batter at the chippie
not tried it and not going to
that can be bought here in bondi
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

[QUOTE=soapy]that can be bought here in bondi [/QUOTE

have you tried it
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=zbettyboop]
that can be bought here in bondi [/QUOTE

have you tried it
yeh its magic....yum yum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.