Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What are you going to miss the most about the UK?

What are you going to miss the most about the UK?

Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:20 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are you going to miss the most about the UK?

Not *who* but *what* are you going to miss the most about the UK? When you're sunning yourself on the beach in Oz, what will you really, really wish you could still have or be part of?

I'm going to miss the snow. Not that we have it often down here in the SW, but I do love it.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you going to miss the most about the UK?

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Not *who* but *what* are you going to miss the most about the UK? When you're sunning yourself on the beach in Oz, what will you really, really wish you could still have or be part of?

I'm going to miss the snow. Not that we have it often down here in the SW, but I do love it.

I will miss it when you get the first few winter evenings, but I only like the first two or three then I want some nice weather again and a traditional cold Christmas.

Sue x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:36 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

The Arsenal Tavern on Saturday afternoons and my local!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:36 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Wonka Chocolate bars, no snakes and tiny spiders!

Lynn a.k.a Mrs rossifumi
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:37 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I'm going to miss Tesco Direct then secondly self scanning at Sainsburys. The thought of going back to loading up the trolley, unloading onto a conveyor belt, then loading it up again, then unloading it into the car, then carrying it into the and only then putting away, does not thrill me greatly.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good balti's, sense of humour, football
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:45 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

West Ham and sky sports.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
West Ham and sky sports.
SHEFFIELD UNITED FC
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:52 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
SHEFFIELD UNITED FC
I wont miss them with that ugly halfwit of a manager colin wanker
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

rich4efc will become famous soon enough

Everton, Saints RFL & curling up in a nice warm bed on a freezing cold night
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

fraser,

neil wanker, i thank you
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:16 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

If you're a football fanatic you've had it basically
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:18 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jacknat
fraser,

neil wanker, i thank you
How did this wanker get in on my thread then?
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

must resist, must resist...

for me it will be the great british sense of humour, peter kay - genius
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bella Donna

Come to Victoria then: we have plenty of it, reliably every winter, only 2-3 hours drive from the City of Melbourne. You can ski, take an enchanted forest walking tour, & go snow-walking

Cheers
Anya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.