Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What are you all doing christmas day?

Wikiposts

What are you all doing christmas day?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you all doing christmas day?

Originally Posted by fireeater
Not for much longer...I'm hanging up my torches soon
That's a shame! For Xmas we've been invited to a friends which should be good. Our first Xmas in Oz too and I'm really looking forward to it.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:15 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pootle
That's a shame! For Xmas we've been invited to a friends which should be good. Our first Xmas in Oz too and I'm really looking forward to it.
It's time to move on. Moving to Aus has given me a new outlook on life and my old job doesn't apppeal anymore. I've been to the Southbank to perform street shows, something that I used to love doing, and got no kick out of it at all.

It's our first Chrstmas too. Must admit, I'm finding a bit difficult to get into the spirit this year. Going to Brisbane on the 27th of December has cut into the holiday period as well.

Hope you enjoy your first Christmas in Aus

Carl
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

should have been doing a 10 hour night shift on xmas eve so i would have been in bed , but by a stroke of luck and opting for a cancellation , managed to get my ankle op last week at very short notice , so i should be able to get rid of the crutches by then ( or maybe not so hubby can cook the dinner) , and enjoy xmas at home for once , the kids wont tell me this year that father xmas comes on boxing day .
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:04 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Its our first christmas here and in Uk I didnt go much on it...but here it just doesnt feel like its happening at all...which in some ways is great in my book...so Ive opted to work...the 11 til 7pm shift,which just about puts pay to most of the day really...wot a bore I am...!!!