Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Old Dec 11th 2005, 1:11 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Revising for my ACCA 2.4 Financial management and control exam on Wednesday. Its driving me mad please save me. I'm drowning in a sea of financial waffle . So I thought I'd come on BE for a break.

Rick
Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:40 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rick C
Revising for my ACCA 2.4 Financial management and control exam on Wednesday. Its driving me mad please save me. I'm drowning in a sea of financial waffle . So I thought I'd come on BE for a break.

Rick
my wife's driving me bleeding mad revising for her AAT accounts exam on Wednesday also.
please take her and be happy together

good luck for wednesday matey
Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:57 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jonni boy
my wife's driving me bleeding mad revising for her AAT accounts exam on Wednesday also.
please take her and be happy together

good luck for wednesday matey
I remember doing my AAT exams, if she takes her time and relaxes she'll do fine. Give her my best.
Revising sucks I'm in work because its quiet but I work 2 mins from old traffrord and I would rather be there watching the match.

Cracking Avtar by the way
Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:00 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Rick

Waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle!

Is that enough!

Good luck

Ginny
Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Rick
It's important to keep coming here regularly to remind yourself why it's so important that you pass!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 5:07 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

I'm a qualified Accountant and got points for being a) in a 60 points job b) recent work experience and c) being on MODL. I've validated my visa and am off to Perth next Easter.

Soooo .. get the revision done, enjoy (!) the exam, get it passed and get yourself to Oz.

And promise yourself, like I did, that you'll NEVER sit another exam again!

Seriously, the very best of luck, I hope it goes well.

Karma sent.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:24 pm
G'day Sport

Unhappy Re: Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I'm a qualified Accountant and got points for being a) in a 60 points job b) recent work experience and c) being on MODL. I've validated my visa and am off to Perth next Easter.

Soooo .. get the revision done, enjoy (!) the exam, get it passed and get yourself to Oz.

And promise yourself, like I did, that you'll NEVER sit another exam again!

Seriously, the very best of luck, I hope it goes well.

Karma sent.
Well had my exam today and not to optomistic but we'll see what the results say. Fingers crossed till february then.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Rick
mmmm...wip...cash in back....creditors...debtors....accurals....T-accounts...remember it well...good luck :scared:

as long as i got a dollar in me pocket i know where i stand..lol