what women want

Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what women want

just watched the flick on tv. said to des hope you never know what im thinking as there would never be enough hours in the day to cope with my mental demands

arlene still recovering after our last new year in blighty
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 1:05 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what women want

Originally posted by arlene
just watched the flick on tv. said to des hope you never know what im thinking as there would never be enough hours in the day to cope with my mental demands

arlene still recovering after our last new year in blighty

hope to god my other half never gets to know what im thinking, I think he would have fled the country long ago!!!!!!!!!
just think, my username would have been something completely different!!! 'sozzled of sheffield' perhaps???

sue
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 1:08 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry ladies we will never figure that one out.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 8:53 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by bondipom
Don't worry ladies we will never figure that one out.
but wouldn't life be so much simpler if we could??!
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:01 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Awww poor Scutter.

God, I am such a lucky woman .
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I know what i want..but its got nothing to do with men..
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:24 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by podgypossum
I know what i want..but its got nothing to do with men..
i'm not sure if i should say this,.... (scared of getting eaten alive here) but from my research so far what all women want has nothing to do with men.... or it might be just me?
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:30 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by scutterUK
i'm not sure if i should say this,.... (scared of getting eaten alive here) but from my research so far what all women want has nothing to do with men.... or it might be just me?

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

love boomie
xx
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:35 am
life begins again...

Originally posted by Boomerang
Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

love boomie
xx

...says it all really!
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 4:23 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

What do women want? Swiss Tony informed us all didn't he? Fine wines, Belgian chocolates, a copy of Hello magazine and the manly smell of a pipe.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 4:25 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I was just gonna say: Chocolate! lol

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 4:33 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

According to my hubby, women want EVERYTHING and they want it NOW!

I keep telling him that it is just me!
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 4:46 pm
Nutty Nurse

LondonNurse will become famous soon enoughLondonNurse will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Kentish Man
What do women want? Swiss Tony informed us all didn't he? Fine wines, Belgian chocolates, a copy of Hello magazine and the manly smell of a pipe.
Ahh Kentish Man!
I don't think our fellow forum mates are Fast Show watchers.
I wonder if it ever got show in Oz?
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 4:56 pm
WBB

i thought this thread was going to be the answer to all my problems.

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 6:33 pm
life begins again...

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i thought this thread was going to be the answer to all my problems.

it's all a quantum paradox,... there isn't an answer to this question, if there was, the answer would change before you got to say it, followed by the universe imploding or something like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.