What a week

Old Jun 13th 2003, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool What a week

Well what a week, it started off with all the hassle of the website getting hacked, so had to go through all that grief.

Thought things could not get worse, the house sale had three weeks to go and the first time buyer at the bottom of the chain pulled out.

Got a call from the hospital to say they can do my Arthroscopy on my knee. but it means I cant fly for six weeks.

Anyway managed to get website repaired and back up and running

Decided to buy the house that the first time buyers pulled out of, so the chain is now complete and we end up investing in a property that we will now rent.

Because we of the hassle with houses it will take another 4 weeks to complete which give me time to get my knee done.

Its a funny old game life.
Old Jun 14th 2003, 12:27 am

kevpreece is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What a week

Originally posted by karawara88
Well what a week, it started off with all the hassle of the website getting hacked, so had to go through all that grief.

Thought things could not get worse, the house sale had three weeks to go and the first time buyer at the bottom of the chain pulled out.

Got a call from the hospital to say they can do my Arthroscopy on my knee. but it means I cant fly for six weeks.

Decided to buy the house that the first time buyers pulled out of, so the chain is now complete and we end up investing in a property that we will now rent.

Because we of the hassle with houses it will take another 4 weeks to complete which give me time to get my knee done.

hi there,

its tough being in a chain, stupid way of doing business, they ought to change it. anyway hopefully youre be right soon.

Arthroscopy is painful, you have my best wishes, hopefully you want need reconstructive surgery.

best of luck

kev
Old Jun 14th 2003, 12:27 am

kevpreece is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kevpreece
hi there,

its tough being in a chain, stupid way of doing business, they ought to change it. anyway hopefully youre be right soon.

Arthroscopy is painful, you have my best wishes, hopefully you wont need reconstructive surgery.

best of luck

kev
Old Jun 14th 2003, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

suzanne crabtre is an unknown quantity at this point

Just think of it this way. You may well of had a hell of a week, but you have managed to get through it. Okay, maybe you haven't got a lot of hair left, but it will grow back, you will just have to be careful for a while in the hot sunshine. Think of it as a test for anything that is thrown at you when you finally get to move, and remember, you got through this, so you will get through anything else.
It was Friday 13th yesterday, and you are still hanging on in there.
Keeping my fingers crossed that this week is a little easier on you.

Sue C
Old Jun 14th 2003, 9:56 am
Just Joined

drollins is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi just stay positive things can only get better hope everything goes ok with your surgery where abouts in cheshire are you i lived in Warrington most of my life moved 2yrs ago Debbie
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to bring this up again, after the week you had, but I just wanted to let you know that it is only Tuesday and my week has been awful too.
Monday night, I had a phone call to say that my Father was very ill in Spain with Bronchial pneumonia. Today, I have rung about him, and he is a little better than he was.
Tuesday, today, the house sale has fallen through and we have got to start all over again.
Hope your week is going better.

Sue

Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:56 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Hope things get better for both of you
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by paulf
Hope things get better for both of you

Thanks Paulf